Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Confessions Thread!! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Confessions Thread!! (/thread-18725.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Confessions Thread!! - Adny - 10-15-2012

(10-15-2012, 04:10 AM)Kman Wrote: Actually surprisingly I've stuck with all the ideas I had for mine from the start, but I'm just editing them and improving them as I got further into it (which eventually led to me having to completely re-do certain maps (THATFUCKINGBARNFUCK)). Of course certain ideas have been added/scrapped, but I still have the basic level flow that I planned out in my head when I initially started it, along with pretty much the same story.
I know what you mean, but I'm trying to cut out all (or most) of those little (or big in your case) changes along the way. Those take quite a toll on my morale especially because I'm the only person doing the project. At least you have triad and kurton to keep you sane D: Actually I take that back, triadtimes is pretty crazy.

I sort of like having a small library of unfinished/unpublished mods; it allows me to go back and look at a certain level's design and pick out the parts I felt were the best, then throw it all in to my newest project. It's like modding natural selection xD

RE: Confessions Thread!! - crisosphinx - 10-15-2012

I confess.... nothing... but my undesired and unending love for both my girlfriend and... Statyk. Statyk is my long lost lover. Rigi too. Rigi doesn't care for me much though, so Statyk will suffice. Yes... Yes he will... Kick my wood, Statyk, I dare you. :3

I correct my first statement, my girlfriend wants my love. Rigi and Statyk don't. Aye, good night my friends.

RE: Confessions Thread!! - Robby - 10-15-2012

I confess that I am asexual. That's all I'm going to say.

RE: Confessions Thread!! - Kman - 10-15-2012

(10-15-2012, 05:24 AM)Nemet Robert Wrote: I confess that I am asexual. That's all I'm going to say.
Like stated earlier in this thread, your gender preference is hardly a confession, especially if it's none. I mean in certain communities that are less tolerant with these sorts of thing admitting that you're homosexual could be seen as a confession I guess, but from what I've seen pretty much everyone here's fine with that sort of stuff, which is why I didn't feel any reason to hide it. But I mean, if you just have to say that nothing turns you on... Well there's not really many people that would judge you for that. lol

RE: Confessions Thread!! - Robby - 10-15-2012

Why should they judge me just because I'm asexual?

RE: Confessions Thread!! - Ghieri - 10-15-2012

Quote: Why should they judge me just because I'm asexual?
Some people are dumbasses.

I confess, I have a low tolerance for stupidity. Like, really low.

RE: Confessions Thread!! - Kman - 10-15-2012

...Uhh, I never said that they should. My point was that generally a confession is something that people could potentially judge you for/lose respect for you for, and I don't think that anyone's gonna judge you for saying that nothing turns you on, but someone could potentially judge/lose respect for someone for saying they're homosexual. My point was that saying your asexual isn't really a confession.

RE: Confessions Thread!! - Adny - 10-15-2012

Confession:

A formal statement admitting that one is guilty of a crime.

RE: Confessions Thread!! - Ghieri - 10-15-2012

Quote: A formal statement admitting that one is guilty of a crime.
Unless every one on FG forums is a felon, that definition falls on it's face pretty fast.

RE: Confessions Thread!! - failedALIAS - 10-15-2012

I will play shitty first person shooters and pretend I'm a Jehovah's Witness, trying to convert people to the religion. It's a guilty pleasure of mine.

(Who am I kidding? I LOVE IT!!)