Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. (/thread-18915.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - CorinthianMerchant - 10-27-2012

You will need a chisel, a welder, eight machine guns and 5,56844677 gram of Tritium.

I don't wan't to set the world on fire, I just wan't to start a flame in your heart...

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Robby - 10-27-2012

(10-27-2012, 02:15 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart...
Hate to break the chain, but I had to say it.

I know I am a grammar Nazi, so don't worry.

If you get scared in a game, in any way, how would you normally react? You scream your head off, or try to suppress the scream, making sure the neighborhood won't think you're insane?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - CorinthianMerchant - 10-27-2012

Scream.
How do I convince JMFStorm to continue Followed By Death: Chapter Three?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Robby - 10-27-2012

(10-27-2012, 03:14 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: How do I convince JMFStorm to cuntinue Followed By Death: Chapter Three?
You show him some interesting bits of it. Also give some more details on parts he probably didn't understand completely.

Whenever there's a tense moment in a horror game, do you feel your heart race, and do you hold your breath in anticipation?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Nice - 10-27-2012

(10-27-2012, 03:27 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Whenever there's a tense moment in a horror game, do you feel your heart race, and do you hold your breath in anticipation?
Yes, always.

How to ENGLISCH ?

(10-27-2012, 06:21 PM)DogFood Wrote: How to ENGLISCH ?

Well, mum and dad hug eachother and ... WIENER GOES WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

I like my ladies as I I like mah pickles.

The people wait silently, as Corinthian didn't throw a question in.

What do you think of the "Hylophobia" game (I've already played it)?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - failedALIAS - 10-27-2012

(10-27-2012, 07:24 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: The people wait silently, as Corinthian didn't throw a question in.

What do you think of the "Hylophobia" game (I've already played it)?
Never heard of it.

If I tried to convince Sexbad, Kman, and Nemet Robert to watch Gravity Falls, would they?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Kman - 10-27-2012

loltv

Why does every thread on this forum end up on the subject of homosexuality, fetishes, or masturbation?

(10-27-2012, 08:34 PM)Kman Wrote: Why does every thread on this forum end up on the subject of homosexuality, fetishes, or masturbation?
Don't know. It just seems to happen.

How come I remained uninjured when the light bulb in the bathroom blew up, sending a pulse that I swear went straight through me?