Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
THE GTA Thread - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: THE GTA Thread (/thread-19038.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: THE GTA Thread - Wooderson - 08-16-2013

Yeah it was on the front page of Reddit for a while yesterday. Lived up to my expectations.

RE: THE GTA Thread - Wooderson - 09-06-2013

[Image: uLTuMNT.png]

RE: THE GTA Thread - Cuyir - 09-06-2013

I hated San Andreas like you wouldn't believe.

Terrible writing, unpolished mechanics, a world that was big for the sake of being big without being interesting, zero replayability (which is baffling, Vice City didn't have any of the activities and I played it to death).

Vice City was my fave (though I may be looking through nostalgia goggles) closely followed by GTAIV.

GTAV looks pretty damn good.

RE: THE GTA Thread - Wooderson - 09-06-2013

(09-06-2013, 06:48 PM)Nuits Grace Wrote: I hated San Andreas like you wouldn't believe.

Terrible writing, unpolished mechanics, a world that was big for the sake of being big without being interesting, zero replayability (which is baffling, Vice City didn't have any of the activities and I played it to death).

Vice City was my fave (though I may be looking through nostalgia goggles) closely followed by GTAIV.

GTAV looks pretty damn good.

I can agree in some respects. VC was also my favourite as a young kid. I tried to play it again a few months ago for nostalgia but I was really disappointed because it didn't live up to what I was thinking.

Liberty City stories on PSP was also really fun.

RE: THE GTA Thread - Tiger - 09-06-2013

I haven't played San andreas a lot, but there's one line that for some reason made me laugh a lot. It was (superminor spoilers)right in the beginning after CJ's mom(Or brother?)'s funeral is over and suddenly one of CJ's friends yell out "SHIT! SURPRISE DRIVE-BY!" and they proceed to steal bikes and you have to get away from the other "clan".

Edit: I have played San andreas, just not a lot*

RE: THE GTA Thread - Cuyir - 09-06-2013

I *really* hope the drinking ''minigame'' makes it into GTAV.

Sooooooooooooo much fun.

RE: THE GTA Thread - Red - 09-08-2013

I just hope the game won't be so poorly optimized for pc as GTA IV.

RE: THE GTA Thread - wolfman - 09-08-2013

I've ordered it and I'm very excited Smile

(09-08-2013, 11:37 AM)Pyƶveli Wrote: I just hope the game won't be so poorly optimized for pc as GTA IV.

well, I think GTA is rather a game for the PS (or xbox)

RE: THE GTA Thread - summit - 09-08-2013

I made a banner for this game,

Spoiler below!

[Image: sg00n.png]

Made by me.

GTA 5 - wolfmaster1231 - 09-20-2013

I guess there's no thread for GTA 5 here yet so i'm going to create one, Here you can talk about the game in general and how it has improved since GTA 4 if you want to post your selfies or other things here is a place for that too.