Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
The Mansion 1408 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: The Mansion 1408 (/thread-19412.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: [Released] The Mansion 1408 [English Version Available!!!] - SonOfLiberty796 - 01-04-2013

This was a really damn good story! I was really into it, especially when I had to make "that decision".
Finally, a custom story that's actually good and worth playing and had an interesting story!

RE: [Released] The Mansion 1408 [English Version Available!!!] - Tiero - 01-04-2013

(01-04-2013, 01:15 AM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote: This was a really damn good story! I was really into it, especially when I had to make "that decision".
Finally, a custom story that's actually good and worth playing and had an interesting story!

Thank you! The new history of the plans to be ten times better. Smile

RE: [Released] The Mansion 1408 [English Version Available!!!] - mrconnell - 01-27-2013

Downloading! cant wait

RE: [Released] The Mansion 1408 [English Version Available!!!] - Tiero - 02-07-2013

5000 downloads! *_*
Thank you all! Big Grin

RE: [Released] The Mansion 1408 [English Version Available!!!] - Wixtofa - 03-05-2013

Just played this. Excellent game! Loved how it was all in the one small space, rather than exploring a massive mansion. It felt like I was part of an elaborate play in a set full of contraptions. It felt as different from Amnesia as it can be. Only bad thing for me was:
Spoiler below!
that the last monster dissapeared and I had no clue how to 'counter my fear'

9/10 Big Grin

RE: [Released] The Mansion 1408 [English Version Available!!!] - Tiero - 03-05-2013

(03-05-2013, 09:45 AM)Wixtofa Wrote: Just played this. Excellent game! Loved how it was all in the one small space, rather than exploring a massive mansion. It felt like I was part of an elaborate play in a set full of contraptions. It felt as different from Amnesia as it can be. Only bad thing for me was:
Spoiler below!
that the last monster dissapeared and I had no clue how to 'counter my fear'

9/10 Big Grin

Thank you very much Smile And really sad, what:
Spoiler below!
monstrer dissapeared, i dont know how fix this bug D:

RE: [Released] The Mansion 1408 [English Version Available!!!] - Tommyboypsp - 03-10-2013

Spoiler below!
This is going to be a boring review, since I only have good things to say about this custom story.
This custom story might have the best use of sounds and music of all custom stories (>110) I've played so far. It's nice how it's all in one map, and how it's based on a good movie. I agree with the others about using the rugs on the walls. It looks great!
If I had to give some feedback, it would be this:
-Maybe use a voice actor for the English voice of the ghost(though this one has a certain feeling to it);
-Spread out the 4 books you need to pull more;
-Give a better hint at the end. By 'I need to face my fears' I thought you meant I had to touch the monster or just walk towards it. I then got killed and now I have to play it all over.

Epic custom story, looking forward to more!

RE: [Released] The Mansion 1408 [English Version Available!!!] - Tiero - 03-10-2013

(03-10-2013, 02:07 PM)Tommyboypsp Wrote:
Spoiler below!
This is going to be a boring review, since I only have good things to say about this custom story.
This custom story might have the best use of sounds and music of all custom stories (>110) I've played so far. It's nice how it's all in one map, and how it's based on a good movie. I agree with the others about using the rugs on the walls. It looks great!
If I had to give some feedback, it would be this:
-Maybe use a voice actor for the English voice of the ghost(though this one has a certain feeling to it);
-Spread out the 4 books you need to pull more;
-Give a better hint at the end. By 'I need to face my fears' I thought you meant I had to touch the monster or just walk towards it. I then got killed and now I have to play it all over.

Epic custom story, looking forward to more!

Thank you very-very much! Smile

RE: The Mansion 1408 - Tiero - 02-22-2014

10 000 downloads! Hallelujah Big Grin

RE: The Mansion 1408 - Traggey - 02-22-2014

Please refrain from double posting when your thread is already on the front page.

Instead simply edit previous post, thanks!