Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
I just got BP - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Penumbra: Overture, Black Plague & Requiem (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: I just got BP (/thread-1952.html)

Pages: 1 2

I just got BP - Jay4J - 03-31-2008

... well the title says it all I just got the game a couple of days after I completed the first one ^^ and I made it up to the part when you come to the freezer and see a small cut seen ( i guess) and Im freaked out!. I hate these types of games but I still love them its a phenomena. Well im scared as hell but im going to go try and play the game again I was just going to fill you in on my situation, ttyl ^^

RE: I just got BP - NemaN - 03-31-2008

that's like nothing compared to the rest of the game.
i don't want to spoil anything but if u r scared now u will uninstal your game later on for sure Smile

RE: I just got BP - Penumbra - 03-31-2008

Yeah, that freaked me out too. Just wait a lil' longer, it will get a whole lot scarryer. I still haven't finished the game even though I've had it since the day it came out.

RE: I just got BP - WindexGlow - 04-01-2008

You want a cookie? A fucking cookie perhaps?

RE: I just got BP - Jay4J - 04-01-2008

Stop saying that the game is going to get scarier!

RE: I just got BP - NemaN - 04-01-2008

Jay4J Wrote:Stop saying that the game is going to get scarier!
okay
my mistake
the fact is that all the monsters will realise that fighting is wrong and they will ask u 2 be there friend, and all u of will sing kumbaja around the camp fire eating sweets and talking about girls and stuff

RE: I just got BP - jo291 - 04-02-2008

NemaN Wrote:
okay
my mistake
the fact is that all the monsters will realise that fighting is wrong and they will ask u 2 be there friend, and all u of will sing kumbaja around the camp fire eating sweets and talking about girls and stuff
theres turngait women?

RE: I just got BP - NemaN - 04-02-2008

jo291 Wrote:
NemaN Wrote:
okay
my mistake
theres turngait women?

sure thing, and i heard that they are naughty and know every page of Kamasutra as well Wink

RE: I just got BP - Yuhaney - 04-02-2008

What? It's just the truth that the game gets more scarier than it is in the beginning... Wink

RE: I just got BP - TheLight - 04-02-2008

NemaN Wrote:
jo291 Wrote:
NemaN Wrote:
okay
my mistake
theres turngait women?

sure thing, and i heard that they are naughty and know every page of Kamasutra as well Wink

How can you guys think such thoughts? Mind you, I suppose what I think is just as bad.....