Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
The Mansion 1408 <REMAKE> [Work In Progress] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: The Mansion 1408 <REMAKE> [Work In Progress] (/thread-19688.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The Mansion 1409 [The name is not approved] First Screenshots - Tiero - 01-01-2013

NightSshadeGaming, ok, you first! Big Grin
Acies, thanks ;D

RE: The Mansion 1409 [The name is not approved] First Screenshots - Tiero - 01-01-2013

Guys, need some help, can you tell me how I can do on their own map powerful showers? The sound of the rain is already have, but with a visual way the problems. Need an oblique angle of approximately 30 degrees rain, and so the drops of rain broke on the surface.

RE: The Mansion 1409 [The name is not approved] First Screenshots - Khyrpa - 01-01-2013

(01-01-2013, 10:01 AM)Tiero Wrote: Guys, need some help, can you tell me how I can do on their own map powerful showers? The sound of the rain is already have, but with a visual way the problems. Need an oblique angle of approximately 30 degrees rain, and so the drops of rain broke on the surface.

Learn to use the particle editor. Just open up the rain particle effect and tweak that. Then place them smartly into the map. Mind performance.

Also I noticed from the screenshots that you have tons of light entities active in the same place, which might cause some performance issues. Might want to use less of them and actually do something with point lights and box lights.

RE: The Mansion 1409 [The name is not approved] First Screenshots - Tiero - 01-02-2013

(01-01-2013, 02:27 PM)Khyrpa Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 10:01 AM)Tiero Wrote: Guys, need some help, can you tell me how I can do on their own map powerful showers? The sound of the rain is already have, but with a visual way the problems. Need an oblique angle of approximately 30 degrees rain, and so the drops of rain broke on the surface.

Learn to use the particle editor. Just open up the rain particle effect and tweak that. Then place them smartly into the map. Mind performance.

Also I noticed from the screenshots that you have tons of light entities active in the same place, which might cause some performance issues. Might want to use less of them and actually do something with point lights and box lights.

Thank you! All turned out to be really simple. Big Grin

RE: The Baz [Work In Progress] - ClayPigeon - 01-05-2013

Looking amazing so far!
Good job, and good luck with that project, looking forward to it.

RE: The Baz [Work In Progress] - Tiero - 01-06-2013

(01-05-2013, 03:16 PM)ClayPigeon Wrote: Looking amazing so far!
Good job, and good luck with that project, looking forward to it.

Thanks, bro! Check the progress. ;D

RE: The Baz [Work In Progress] - Kreekakon - 01-06-2013

Am I the only one who can't see any of the pictures? All I see in place of the pics is a white box with blue borders, and Russian (I think?) text on the inside.

RE: The Baz [Work In Progress] - Tiero - 01-06-2013

(01-06-2013, 05:25 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: Am I the only one who can't see any of the pictures? All I see in place of the pics is a white box with blue borders, and Russian (I think?) text on the inside.

What see you now?

RE: The Mansion 1408 <REMAKE> [Work In Progress] - Crafted - 01-24-2013

Can you please be a bit hurry? :p

RE: The Mansion 1408 <REMAKE> [Work In Progress] - The chaser - 01-25-2013

So beautiful :3 keep it up please!