Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Serial number help - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Technical Support (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-57.html)
+--- Forum: Technical Support - Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-31.html)
+--- Thread: Serial number help (/thread-20084.html)

Serial number help - guitarist - 01-27-2013

I bought this game over a year ago, and my computer could not handle it graphically. Now I have a laptop that can but I need a serial number. I bought the game through the frictional store and I think it showed me the key right after purchase but I no longer have access to that. What do I do?

RE: Serial number help - plutomaniac - 01-27-2013

Jens will soon help you

RE: Serial number help - PutraenusAlivius - 01-28-2013

(01-27-2013, 11:29 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: Jens will soon help you

Are you sure? because i've been online and NEVER saw Thomas or Jens online.

RE: Serial number help - Statyk - 01-28-2013

(01-28-2013, 08:37 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Are you sure? because i've been online and NEVER saw Thomas or Jens online.

Perhaps you are asleep or busy when they are online? I see them on the forums often. Maybe not as much Thomas, but I see Jens. Besides, this will most likely be taken care of through PM, so I don't expect a response in here.

Though I WOULD like to know more about this Mysterious Penguin known as Urkle. He only seems to appear in the wild Linux Support Section, yet I never see him/her online......

I'm going to just leave now....

RE: Serial number help - jens - 01-28-2013

you can go to shelf.frictionalgames.com to redownload, get the serial and retrieve lost order numbers.

RE: Serial number help - plutomaniac - 01-28-2013

(01-28-2013, 08:43 AM)Statyk Wrote: Though I WOULD like to know more about this Mysterious Penguin known as Urkle. He only seems to appear in the wild Linux Support Section, yet I never see him/her online......

offtopic:
Spoiler below!
His name is Edward Rudd and he is the one who ported Penumbra and Amnesia to Mac and Linux, and who almighty gave us 64 binary for Linux. I have seen him many times online and he is always there at the linux support section, maybe mac too if I remember correctly.

@ JustAnotherPlayer: Jens is constantly monitoring the forums, maybe as Statyk said at different time zones. Nowadays, Thomas is online for news or blog posts.

RE: Serial number help - PutraenusAlivius - 01-28-2013

(01-28-2013, 08:43 AM)Statyk Wrote:
(01-28-2013, 08:37 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Are you sure? because i've been online and NEVER saw Thomas or Jens online.

Perhaps you are asleep or busy when they are online? I see them on the forums often. Maybe not as much Thomas, but I see Jens. Besides, this will most likely be taken care of through PM, so I don't expect a response in here.

Though I WOULD like to know more about this Mysterious Penguin known as Urkle. He only seems to appear in the wild Linux Support Section, yet I never see him/her online......

I'm going to just leave now....

Devs are always online at a weird time...
(when i was : Sleeping, taking a s**t and stuff.)

RE: Serial number help - guitarist - 01-28-2013

Thanks Jens, that fixed my problem Smile

RE: Serial number help - jennb090999 - 02-09-2013

I bought this game last sunday and I cant find the email with the serial number please help. my email is -EMAIL REMOVED FOR SPAM PROTECTION- date was 2/4/2012

Edit by: plutomanic

RE: Serial number help - plutomaniac - 02-09-2013

I removed your email. Contact Jens via pm with your info and he should be able to help you.