Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
AMFP Release Date Game - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: AMFP Release Date Game (/thread-20088.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: AMFP Release Date Game - Damascus Rose - 01-31-2013

(01-31-2013, 04:24 PM)brute360 Wrote: 22th of March.

what.. no..

RE: AMFP Release Date Game - Bridge - 01-31-2013

(01-31-2013, 03:47 PM)Hardarm Wrote: 2ND FEBRUARY.

You mean this Saturday? What a pleasant surprise that would be.

RE: AMFP Release Date Game - Statyk - 02-01-2013

I like that there's a couple guesses by new accounts where their guess is their only post... Am I the only one that thinks there should perhaps be a forum post limit requirement for anyone guessing? So perhaps someone who is actually involved in this community gets the chance, and not a stranger who's just going to take the prize and run?

Sorry, this just rustles my jimmies a bit. Perhaps a little more than a bit, to be exact. I find it incredibly rude. =\

RE: AMFP Release Date Game - Kman - 02-01-2013

I don't see a problem with it, I'm not going to lie, I would rather have someone who's more involved in the community win but I don't see how new people trying is rude. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these people have actually just been lurking here for a while considering the insane amount of guests as of late that just saw this and thought it would be a good opportunity to make an account.

RE: AMFP Release Date Game - Adny - 02-01-2013

Statyk just wants to limit his competition so he has a better chance of winning. I see right through your charade Statyk!

RE: AMFP Release Date Game - Statyk - 02-01-2013

=\

RE: AMFP Release Date Game - Acies - 02-01-2013

(02-01-2013, 12:42 AM)Statyk Wrote: ...I like that there's a couple guesses by new accounts where their guess is their only post... Am I the only one that thinks there should perhaps be a forum post limit requirement for anyone guessing?...
(02-01-2013, 01:05 AM)Kman Wrote: ...I don't see a problem with it, I'm not going to lie, I would rather have someone who's more involved in the community win but I don't see how new people trying is rude...
(02-01-2013, 01:07 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: Statyk just wants to limit his competition so he has a better chance of winning. I see right through your charade Statyk!
Develope the idea: One of them is actually from The Chinese Room, knowing the release date, thus this contest is rigged!

/sarcasm

RE: AMFP Release Date Game - Thief1337 - 02-01-2013

(02-01-2013, 12:42 AM)Statyk Wrote: perhaps someone who is actually involved in this community gets the chance, and not a stranger who's just going to take the prize and run?

Well then perhaps we should confront 5 grunts in plain dark and get through a couple of hard puzzles at the beginning of the Amnesia campaign — without dying once — before picking up the lantern for the first time and run away with it ! Smile

I'd love to have 3,000+ posts by now, but I'm too busy running away from real-life Brutes.

RE: AMFP Release Date Game - ForeverGrey - 02-01-2013

While I don't post much, I've been a long time lurker.
I tend to find that I don't generally have anything interesting to say, so I just read what others do.
PS Usually not signed in.

RE: AMFP Release Date Game - Your Computer - 02-01-2013

Requiring a post count minimum would just cause people to spam the forums anyway.