Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] (/thread-20792.html)

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Paddy™ - 05-04-2016

Dear Ghieri,

I am the ambassador for the People's Republic of the Definitely-Democratic State of Scamastan and I'd like to congratulate you on your inheritance of $1,000,000,000,000,000.55 from your deceased uncle Patwam's vast estate. The money is ready to be transferred to your account, but all we need from you is the Steam key for Star Wars: Dark Forces. Once we have that, the money will be transferred immediately and if you don't believe me you can just go and jump into a threshing machine for all I care because I'm not a liar and I can't believe you even brought it up so shut up because maybe YOU'RE the liar did you ever think about that?

Yours in sincerest faithfulness and flowering towers of joyful happinesses,
Pabbles.

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Slanderous - 05-05-2016

I have one Lucius key that I'm willing to give away

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Kurton - 05-06-2016

(05-05-2016, 06:45 PM)Green Manalishi Wrote: I have one Lucius key that I'm willing to give away

Heyyyyy I could go fer that

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Slanderous - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 02:54 AM)Kurton Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 06:45 PM)Green Manalishi Wrote: I have one Lucius key that I'm willing to give away

Heyyyyy I could go fer that

Code sent

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - A.M Team - 05-14-2016

May I have all three of the Company of Heroes games please? Blush

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - GhostCyborg71 - 05-14-2016

(This thread is for FG forum users only. Read the rules, please.)

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Traggey - 05-14-2016

BUT READING IS HARD I JUS' WAN' FREE GAM

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Yuhaney - 05-15-2016

(05-14-2016, 06:10 PM)TheDoctorPoo Wrote: May I have all three of the Company of Heroes games please? Blush

Not going to happen. Last time he was online was in 2014.

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Statyk - 06-16-2016

I got a bunch of stuff from the E3 bundle if anyone wants them. Some notable ones:

Spoiler below!
  • Psychonauts (Steam)
  • Mountain (Steam)

Others:
  • 33% off Gang Beasts
  • Smite stuff ("Bellona and Furiona Bellona Exclusive Skin, Kukulkan and Typhoon Kukulkan skin")
  • 500 Amazon Coins (?)

If you want to see all of the goodies, click here. I was just in it for the MH: Generations demo. =P

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - 7heDubz - 06-16-2016

I would love the amazon coins and or Grey Goo if you could, redeemable in the US?