Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC (/thread-21519.html)

Pages: 1 2

Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC - clonerex340 - 05-17-2013

Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- is a full conversion mod for Amnesia -The Dark Descent- I'm making. I'll give you updates as to how far I have gotten, but so far:

Mapping: 0%
Scripting: 0%
Voice Acting: 0%
Notes, Mementos, and Other Texts: 0%

I am hoping that most people who play this will think it is really scary and will rate it fairly our of ten. I hope to get it done as much as you should

[quote='clonerex340' pid='232462' dateline='1368749486']
Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- is a full conversion mod for Amnesia -The Dark Descent- I'm making. I'll give you updates as to how far I have gotten, but so far:

Mapping: 0%

I am hoping that most people who play this will think it is really scary and will rate it fairly our of ten. I hope to get it done as much as you should.
Also, please, feel free to comment on what I should add or what you would like to see.

RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC - clonerex340 - 05-17-2013

Mapping: 1%

RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC - Traggey - 05-17-2013

I really don't think adding 1 % into the mapping is worth bumping the thread for ehy? Wink

Take it easy buddy.

RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC - OriginalUsername - 05-17-2013

(05-17-2013, 11:28 PM)Traggey Wrote: I really don't think adding 1 % into the mapping is worth bumping the thread for ehy? Wink

Take it easy buddy.

Maybe it's really big and 1% is like 1 whole castle, you can't know Wink
lol, jk.

RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC - clonerex340 - 05-28-2013

If anyone is good at scripting monsters and other stuff, please ask. Also, if you want to be a beta tester, I will post the demo in the form of a custom story here. The full version WILL be a FC.

RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC - clonerex340 - 06-03-2013

(05-28-2013, 10:10 PM)clonerex340 Wrote: If anyone is good at scripting monsters and other stuff, please ask. Also, if you want to be a beta tester, I will post the demo in the form of a custom story here. The full version WILL be a FC.

One thing I need help with is scripting monsters and jumpscares to be triggered when a player picks up an item. If anyone wants to help, you can.

RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC - VeNoMzTeamHysterical - 06-03-2013

(06-03-2013, 01:10 AM)clonerex340 Wrote:
(05-28-2013, 10:10 PM)clonerex340 Wrote: If anyone is good at scripting monsters and other stuff, please ask. Also, if you want to be a beta tester, I will post the demo in the form of a custom story here. The full version WILL be a FC.

One thing I need help with is scripting monsters and jumpscares to be triggered when a player picks up an item. If anyone wants to help, you can.
I can teach you some script i know some good ones,

Add me on Skype: VeNoMzVidsYoutube.

RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC - clonerex340 - 06-03-2013

Okay. Thanks. Smile

RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC - GiggleBlizzard - 06-07-2013

(05-17-2013, 11:37 PM)Smoke Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 11:28 PM)Traggey Wrote: I really don't think adding 1 % into the mapping is worth bumping the thread for ehy? Wink

Take it easy buddy.

lol, jk.

If 1% is a whole castle than the only logical conclusion would be that the other 99% is content in entirety and amount to equal 99 whole castles aswell. Now that's a pretty big custom story if I ever saw one!

RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC - OriginalUsername - 06-07-2013

(06-07-2013, 12:03 AM)GiggleBlizzard Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 11:37 PM)Smoke Wrote:

Take it easy buddy.

lol, jk.

If 1% is a whole castle than the only logical conclusion would be that the other 99% is content in entirety and amount to equal 99 whole castles aswell. Now that's a pretty big custom story if I ever saw one!

I know, I was just kidding Wink