Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[Amnesia: TDD] Amnesia: Justine Fancomic - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Community Creations (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-45.html)
+--- Forum: Digital (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-47.html)
+--- Thread: [Amnesia: TDD] Amnesia: Justine Fancomic (/thread-21562.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Amnesia: Justine fancomic - Clord - 10-12-2011

Reading from left to right when it comes to Manga is awkward.

Anyways that is good piece of fanfiction even though it does not explain that part where they suddenly would want to kill Justine. Justine DLC indicates that they didn't love him that much that they would accept to being turned to be monsters. Even that character wants to hunt her down.

RE: Amnesia: Justine fancomic - Vasyenka - 11-07-2011

I always figured that was up to the player, no? I don't have to have something spelled out black and white when we have no solid evidence of something happening for a particular reason~ ^^

None the less, I started on another doujinshi! This time, taken from Malo's side of the story. I only have two pages up, but I'll be updating on occasion. Just like my last one, this reads from left to right. Enjoy! <3

http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=111552

RE: Amnesia: Justine fancomic (New comic up!) - Tanshaydar - 11-07-2011

:|
It becomes more and more disturbing (in a good way, parallel to Justine story) and I like it. Good job as always Smile

RE: Amnesia: Justine fancomic (New comic up!) - JenniferOrange - 11-26-2011

I really enjoyed Alois' story. Very interesting. : D

RE: Amnesia: Justine fancomic (New comic up!) - Vasyenka - 11-28-2011

Thanks guys! I'm currently about eight pages into Malo's story. Time permitting, I'm hoping to have a doujin for each of the Suitors, lol. I hope!

I'm still amazed at how such a short DLC story inspired me so much, ha ha. I absolutely love the main game as well, of course~ <3 Frictional is just awesome at stories like that. Big Grin

RE: Amnesia: Justine fancomic (04/23 update!) - Vasyenka - 04-23-2013

Hey guys! I know it's been like FOREVER, but I'm still continuing with Malo's story! I updated the first post with details, and recently did my muse return to finish this story (with connections to Penumbra, even~).

I haven't been updating on SmackJeeves because of the size limit, to until I find another webcomic hosting site, I linked my dA temporarily. None the less, I hope you guys enjoy!

RE: Amnesia: Justine fancomic (04/23 update!) - CorinthianMerchant - 04-23-2013

This is really cool, will read later!Cool

RE: Amnesia: Justine fancomic (04/23 update!) - FlawlessHappiness - 04-23-2013

I just read Alois' story.
That's a really nice talent you've got yourself there! The story caught me, even though i actually wasn't going to read... I read it anyway.
But I'll read Malo's story another day! Keep going! You're good!

RE: Amnesia: Justine fancomic (04/23 update!) - n0rtygames - 04-24-2013

Amazing work!

I actually opened this thinking "Oh I'll just read a few panels" - expecting myself to get bored. But hell no, I read the whole thing through the duration of one drink Smile

Something I was never sure of in the game (though I'm a little sketchy on Justine's story - need to play it again), does Justine actually have a split personality in a Jekyll and Hyde way? i.e she's not aware of the other 'persons' actions - or is she simply messed up enough to see what she's doing as some sort of game? The fact that she comments with things like "That was the best one yet" in the game, leads me to believe she's aware of the elaborate setup she's created.

I ask because the last page of your comic makes it seem as though she's just forgotten what she did a few pages earlier... and I actually like this angle a lot Smile

Spoiler below!
I assume the obvious explanation is that she drank the Amnesia mixture of the main game... but I just don't recall any story indicating that

RE: Amnesia: Justine fancomic (04/23 update!) - AdamD - 04-24-2013

That is some great stuff man