Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? (/thread-21962.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - Yuhaney - 06-30-2013

Something tells me, you're just acting weird to protect something else that's inside of your "weirdness armor".

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - Kman - 06-30-2013

it's cause i enjoy acting like a dumbass ya silly

i know if i got all deep and emotional and shit about my life and problems and all the gooey crap a total of about 2 people would care so meh

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - Ghieri - 06-30-2013

kman, please have a seat:

[Image: shrinks-couch.jpg]

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - Kman - 06-30-2013

I'LL JUST GO BACK TO JAMMING BROKEN UP EMO BANDS ALONE IN MY ROOM THNK U VRY MHUC

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - Ghieri - 06-30-2013

I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Kman.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzL0gIndn-Xrh7_o71NFW...JWE9shz2v4]

Spoiler below!

The worst thing that's happened to me is my recent crippling depression. I mean, I've always been a bit depressed but recent events pretty much killed all of my optimism.

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - Froge - 06-30-2013

(06-29-2013, 11:24 PM)Paddy Wrote:
(06-29-2013, 09:06 PM)Chronofluff Wrote: I don't know what the former feels like.
You will. And I'm not saying that to make you feel better, either haha. Love is coming to GET YOU!!!1!11
how are you so sure i will have requited love become unrequited

(06-30-2013, 02:11 AM)Chronofluff Wrote:
(06-29-2013, 11:24 PM)Paddy Wrote:
(06-29-2013, 09:06 PM)Chronofluff Wrote: I don't know what the former feels like.
You will. And I'm not saying that to make you feel better, either haha. Love is coming to GET YOU!!!1!11
how are you so sure i will have requited love become unrequited

Alias might break up with you.

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - Froge - 06-30-2013

I actually hate ALIAS a lot.

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - Danny Boy - 06-30-2013

My worst experience was declaring my love to a girl, and finding out that she was lesbian and actually gave me hints about it but I was too blind to notice it.

*Picks up bottle of wine and starts drinking it like as if there is no tomorrow while crying and twitching left nipple*

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - failedALIAS - 06-30-2013

(06-30-2013, 02:30 AM)Danarogon Wrote: My worst experience was declaring my love to a girl, and finding out that she was lesbian and actually gave me hints about it but I was too blind to notice it.

*Picks up bottle of wine and starts drinking it like as if there is no tomorrow while crying and twitching left nipple*

At least it's not because you're undesirable.

I'm glad this is over a keyboard, cause I couldn't say that with a straight face.