Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? (/thread-21962.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - Bridge - 06-30-2013

(06-30-2013, 02:30 AM)Danarogon Wrote: My worst experience was declaring my love to a girl, and finding out that she was lesbian and actually gave me hints about it but I was too blind to notice it.

*Picks up bottle of wine and starts drinking it like as if there is no tomorrow while crying and twitching left nipple*

Well at least you were brave and/or foolish enough to go for it.

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - failedALIAS - 06-30-2013

(06-30-2013, 02:25 AM)Chronofluff Wrote: I actually hate ALIAS a lot.

Fine.

Spoiler below!

[Image: spiderman_crying.gif]

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - PutraenusAlivius - 06-30-2013

..When I got measles.

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - Danny Boy - 06-30-2013

(06-30-2013, 02:41 AM)failedALIAS Wrote:

Fine.

Spoiler below!

You use that Spider-man's picture more often than kman derails a thread into a music discussion... And than I'm the undesirable?

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - failedALIAS - 06-30-2013

I've used it twice.

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - PutraenusAlivius - 06-30-2013

Hey hey this is not a debate thread.

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - Tiger - 06-30-2013

(06-30-2013, 02:41 AM)failedALIAS Wrote:

Fine.

Spoiler below!

Don't worry, I still wuv you...

i live a pretty bland and boring life, but I guess I'm kind of lucky I have no moments that I remember that are very bad, apart from some first world problems.

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - Kman - 06-30-2013

(06-30-2013, 02:30 AM)Danarogon Wrote: My worst experience was declaring my love to a girl, and finding out that she was lesbian and actually gave me hints about it but I was too blind to notice it.

*Picks up bottle of wine and starts drinking it like as if there is no tomorrow while crying and twitching left nipple*

literally the only person who's ever told me they thought i'm attractive or had a crush on me or anything else like that ended up being a lesbian so i feel for ya

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - Froge - 06-30-2013

(06-30-2013, 04:32 AM)Kman Wrote:

literally the only person who's ever told me they thought i'm attractive or had a crush on me or anything else like that ended up being a lesbian so i feel for ya
HOLD UP

A lesbian told you that she thinks you're attractive

and you're gay

Spoiler below!
mangione fucking smith

RE: What is the worst thing you've ever experienced in your life? - Kman - 06-30-2013

well to be fair she didn't know i was gay at the time and hadn't figured out she was a lesbo yet so yea

i mean of course even if she really had meant it that wouldn't have gone anywhere but still the thought that there's someone out there that wants ur fuck is nice