Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project (/thread-22382.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - blueberry - 10-11-2013

Seems fair.

And yes i must say it looks *maybe?* even better than AMFP itself.

RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - Gilligan's Hell - 10-11-2013

(10-11-2013, 09:40 PM)Sergeant Crits Wrote: Seems fair.

And yes i must say it looks *maybe?* even better than AMFP itself.

The original idea of the mod was to remake AAMFP and to make it scarier but then i started working on a short story called industry. i took the story and started to work on this.

I've worked for 24 hours a day mainly on story, scripts and maps. I still need to find some voice actors though.

thank you so much for your support.

RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - mrmarbod - 10-14-2013

I actually made an account just because i read here that you need voice actors.
If you have a character who needs a german accent i would love to do this for you.
P.S. I am soooo excited for this mod.

RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - Gilligan's Hell - 10-15-2013

thanks, i'm still writing the story and script as i map and think so i will let you know if there is any characters you could voice.

RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - wolfman - 10-15-2013

Looks impressive! Would love to play this one.
Beautiful environment Smile

RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - Gilligan's Hell - 10-15-2013

Thank you Big Grin. I Try my best when it comes to map making.

RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - wolfman - 10-15-2013

Yeah, leveldesign is fun though I never did something serious with that.
I should give it a try again Smile
Inspiring

RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - blueberry - 10-15-2013

Let's see what i can interact with stuff in this brilliant CS.

EDIT: Advanced smileys seems to be disabled atm :/

RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - TheWalshinator - 10-18-2013

Found you endo Wink

RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - lothabread - 10-20-2013

this looks great, if at all you need a voice actor, i'd be more than happy to voice for ya Big Grin although i don't have the best mic to do so, i just enjoy helping others out especially since i have nothing to do half the time.