Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
I love Penumbras Music, specially the "enemy tension" ones - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Penumbra: Overture, Black Plague & Requiem (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: I love Penumbras Music, specially the "enemy tension" ones (/thread-2346.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: I love Penumbras Music, specially the "enemy tension" ones - Im_Sexy - 09-21-2008

lol people actually have the themes on their ipods?

RE: I love Penumbras Music, specially the "enemy tension" ones - eliasfrost - 09-21-2008

I have game soundtracks covering almost half my music player. And the total size is 2 gigabytes. Smile

RE: I love Penumbras Music, specially the "enemy tension" ones - Penumbra - 09-21-2008

Im_Sexy Wrote:lol people actually have the themes on their ipods?

lol, I was thinking the same thing. Who would put Penumbra music on their iPod?

But you have to admit, the howling of dogs mixed with a fast heart beet can be pretty catchy. :p

RE: I love Penumbras Music, specially the "enemy tension" ones - Im_Sexy - 09-22-2008

What about listening to the tensions songs while you are trying to sleep Wink

RE: I love Penumbras Music, specially the "enemy tension" ones - Yuhaney - 09-22-2008

Penumbra's music while you try to relax and fall a sleep... Yeah, that would be great! Big Grin
I tried once listening Dark Ambient at home with all the lights shut and just listened... That was pretty scary. :o

RE: I love Penumbras Music, specially the "enemy tension" ones - WindexGlow - 09-23-2008

Penumbra Wrote:
Im_Sexy Wrote:lol people actually have the themes on their ipods?

lol, I was thinking the same thing. Who would put Penumbra music on their iPod?

But you have to admit, the howling of dogs mixed with a fast heart beet can be pretty catchy. :p

Because it's nicely devoloped music mate.

RE: I love Penumbras Music, specially the "enemy tension" ones - Linux.Blue - 09-23-2008

I have 29 tracks of Penumbra Overture on CD, and 35 tracks of Black Plague. If I had an IPod, it would be on it. but I'm still living in the old days, only having it on discs.

RE: I love Penumbras Music, specially the "enemy tension" ones - Yuhaney - 09-23-2008

What genre could Penumbra's music be? I would call it Dark Ambient (at least it's a true genre of music).

RE: I love Penumbras Music, specially the "enemy tension" ones - Petike - 09-23-2008

Scraper Wrote:What genre could Penumbra's music be? I would call it Dark Ambient (at least it's a true genre of music).

Seems so...

RE: I love Penumbras Music, specially the "enemy tension" ones - eliasfrost - 09-23-2008

Soundtrack perhaps? I think that game and film music is in that category. Correct me if I'm wrong though. I personally don't think that the Painkiller music fits as soundtrack. More like some kind of metal.