Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Smoked Weed For The 1st Time & Played Amnesia... - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Smoked Weed For The 1st Time & Played Amnesia... (/thread-31467.html)

Pages: 1 2

Smoked Weed For The 1st Time & Played Amnesia... - Koopa Rs07 - 10-29-2015

(Should've expected this thread to get this much attention... Well, now I'm embarrassed..) Undecided

Yup... About a week ago I smoked only about 2 and a half hits and was almost passing out.. I must have a very low tolerance.. After about 10 minutes while high, not really even having a good trip at all.. I decided to play Amnesia - The Dark Descent. Worst idea ever.. I loaded the southern prison level and my heart pulse was already like 140. I found that hole under the bed and forget to use a hammer and chipper. For some reason I thought I was supposed to use acid on it.. I was looking around for acid in a level that didn't have acid and I came across the grunt. I looked at the grunt and it attacked me and I nearly peed myself and died in the game. Never.. play Amnesia while high... I also remember twitching constantly and being extremely cold and had very bad cotton mouth.

RE: Smoked Weed For The 1st Time & Played Amnesia... - A.M Team - 10-29-2015

Not even once.

RE: Smoked Weed For The 1st Time & Played Amnesia... - Kurton - 10-29-2015

I played Amnesia while stoned and it was boring as shit, what stuff did you get

RE: Smoked Weed For The 1st Time & Played Amnesia... - Koopa Rs07 - 10-29-2015

(10-29-2015, 06:16 PM)Kurton Wrote: I played Amnesia while stoned and it was boring as shit, what stuff did you get
I wasn't the one who got it so I don't really know. Lol.

RE: Smoked Weed For The 1st Time & Played Amnesia... - Slanderous - 10-29-2015

(10-29-2015, 05:08 PM)Robosprog Wrote: I invoke the spirit of Dogfood.

I second that

RE: Smoked Weed For The 1st Time & Played Amnesia... - Nice - 10-29-2015

(10-29-2015, 02:37 PM)Koopa Rs07 Wrote: smoked only about 2 and a half hits and was almost passing out.. I must have a very low tolerance.. After about 10 minutes while high, not really even having a good trip at all..

there's so many things wrong with this part

RE: Smoked Weed For The 1st Time & Played Amnesia... - Traggey - 10-29-2015

Why is this thread even?

You don't trip on marijuana dude.

RE: Smoked Weed For The 1st Time & Played Amnesia... - Newsman Waterpaper - 10-29-2015

You may be high while playing Amnesia but you’ll never be Johnny Cash eating cake in a bush high

RE: Smoked Weed For The 1st Time & Played Amnesia... - Koopa Rs07 - 10-29-2015

(10-29-2015, 08:05 PM)Traggey Wrote: Why is this thread even?

You don't trip on marijuana dude.
Well, some people do actually say weed has good trips and bad trips. A good trip is when you feel relaxed and music will sound amazing and food will taste amazing, so I've heard. A bad trip is where you have an anxiety attack and freak out. I had a bad trip. I was stupid to play Amnesia..

When you thought of the word trip you thought something like Lsd, I guess. People say trip for weed, too.

RE: Smoked Weed For The 1st Time & Played Amnesia... - Nice - 10-30-2015

neither me or my friends ever thought of it as a trip, but I suppose if you are indeed very "vulnerable" to it as you say you are then I wouldn't be surprised if smoking the whole thing would make you feel out of the orbit

also, dude, ofc it was a bad trip if you played Amnesia. I don't exactly imagine that a horror game would give you good vibes when you're stoned xD