Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent is out now! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: The Dark Descent is out now! (/thread-3899.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Amnesia: The Dark Descent is out now! - Tanshaydar - 09-08-2010

You can go and download from Frictional Games Shelf.
Have fun!

Clarence says, go to the roaring sound!

RE: Game is out now! - MulleDK19 - 09-08-2010

No shit! 5 min left Tongue

RE: Amnesia: The Dark Descent is out now! - jens - 09-08-2010

I'm interested in knowing how your download works. Did you have any problems getting the serial/key, did you have any problems downloading, did you get a good download speed and did the download work as intended (could you install the game Wink).

RE: Amnesia: The Dark Descent is out now! - Sajber - 09-08-2010

(09-08-2010, 07:15 AM)jens Wrote: I'm interested in knowing how your download works. Did you have any problems getting the serial/key, did you have any problems downloading, did you get a good download speed and did the download work as intended (could you install the game Wink).

Worked fine for me! Smile

RE: Amnesia: The Dark Descent is out now! - Arkanti - 09-08-2010

(09-08-2010, 07:15 AM)jens Wrote: I'm interested in knowing how your download works. Did you have any problems getting the serial/key, did you have any problems downloading, did you get a good download speed and did the download work as intended (could you install the game Wink).

Everything is going fine so far except for download speed which I was kind of expecting being Australian, I take it the servers are located in Europe?

RE: Amnesia: The Dark Descent is out now! - Tanshaydar - 09-08-2010

It was faster from Steam. Installed without a problem. Now, you owe me a pair of pants Sleepy

RE: Amnesia: The Dark Descent is out now! - jens - 09-08-2010

No the servers are spread out, could be that you are the first in Australia, so if you wait a while and start over, it should have copied the file to a server closer to you and the download should go faster.

RE: Amnesia: The Dark Descent is out now! - blahben4 - 09-08-2010

asdfasdfasdf

RE: Amnesia: The Dark Descent is out now! - MulleDK19 - 09-08-2010

Around 850 kB/s. (I normally get an average of 1mB on Steam). It's okay, no complaint Smile

I had no problems getting neither the game key nor the Steam key... All fine Smile

Installing and entering serial went completely pain-free.

Playing now!

Thank you, Frictional Games!

RE: Amnesia: The Dark Descent is out now! - zak - 09-08-2010

It's working here, too. Downloading with ~3.8 MB/sec Smile
... Finished Smile
Unfortunately I have to go to work now Sad

Thank you very much!

Edit: The "Buy now"-Link on amnesiagame.com seems to be broken: ""SKU71934107116" is not available for sale."