Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[MASSIVE SPOILER THREAD] A whole other World!!! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: [MASSIVE SPOILER THREAD] A whole other World!!! (/thread-7076.html)

Pages: 1 2

[MASSIVE SPOILER THREAD] A whole other World!!! - waqas12346 - 03-27-2011

What's inside the other world?
Why Alexander wanted to go to the other world?
Didn't he like his castle?
Huh

"I can finally return home"

RE: A whole other World!!! - Tanshaydar - 03-27-2011

Did you play the game?
I mean, not finishing it, 'playing' it. Reading notes, thinking about them, trying to understand the characters' motives etc.

From your last post, calling Alexander "that bastard", is not something for a person to do after really playing the game.

RE: A whole other World!!! - waqas12346 - 03-27-2011

(03-27-2011, 05:52 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Did you play the game?
I mean, not finishing it, 'playing' it. Reading notes, thinking about them, trying to understand the characters' motives etc.

From your last post, calling Alexander "that bastard", is not something for a person to do after really playing the game.

I finished this game 8 times Big Grin

Big Grin
I think you have some problems with reading. You didn't answer my question, though clarified one thing.

RE: A whole other World!!! - Sexbad - 03-27-2011

i was expecting this thread to be a link to a youtube video recorded on that laptop he was complaining about a while back where he finally got amnesia to run but it would have that upside-down glitch

how disappointing

anyway, i can tell by his accent (and his typing) that english is not his first language so he may not be able to fully understand all of the characters' motivations

(03-27-2011, 05:58 PM)Lee Wrote: i was expecting this thread to be a link to a youtube video recorded on that laptop he was complaining about a while back where he finally got amnesia to run but it would have that upside-down glitch

how disappointing

anyway, i can tell by his accent (and his typing) that english is not his first language so he may not be able to fully understand all of the characters' motivations

Hello guys, Sorry i'm sick Sad ok Lee I'm telling ya that i'm in 9 class and I am learning english Shy so dont disturb my friend Tongue
Spoiler below!
POSTING FREAK Big Grin

Isn't there a translator for your language for you to understand the story?
I admit that I couldn't understand the story fully in my first walkthrough. Then I translated the game, and played it for spell/error-checking. I saw that the story is deeper than I think. It took a third playthrough to fully understand everything.

(03-27-2011, 06:38 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Isn't there a translator for your language for you to understand the story?
I admit that I couldn't understand the story fully in my first walkthrough. Then I translated the game, and played it for spell/error-checking. I saw that the story is deeper than I think. It took a third playthrough to fully understand everything.

Google Translator Big Grin

RE: A whole other World!!! - Sexbad - 03-27-2011

I'm not making fun of you, I'm simply saying that you might not speak English well
which is true

A simple Big Grin is enough for all of your answers.
For once in your life, can't you get a little serious?