Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: Justine Discussion Topic - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: Justine Discussion Topic (/thread-7561.html)

RE: Justine DLC Enchanced AI? - bobbo - 05-21-2011

(05-21-2011, 05:17 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: I don't think there are closets in Justine. The are only 3 monsters and I don't remember any closets nearby. In which part did that happen?

No, he meant the AI in general. See, he's talking about a grunt in his post, not a Justine monster.

RE: Justine DLC Enchanced AI? - Exostalker - 05-21-2011

(05-21-2011, 05:17 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: I don't think there are closets in Justine. The are only 3 monsters and I don't remember any closets nearby. In which part did that happen?

Well I'm talking about original amnesia, but updated with justine dlc (which as we all know includes other things, not only justine dlc itself)

RE: Justine DLC Enchanced AI? - plutomaniac - 05-21-2011

(05-21-2011, 05:25 PM)Exostalker Wrote:

Well I'm talking about original amnesia, but updated with justine dlc (which as we all know includes other things, not only justine dlc itself)

oh so because of the v1.2 update the monsters are more clever. Is that what you mean? Well, you may be right but I don't think the fix included something like that. Yes, according to this they haven't made the monsters more clever but you can never know. You may be right after all!Smile

RE: Justine DLC Enchanced AI? - Googolplex - 05-21-2011

The monsters in Justine are not so clever as in the main game.
Because in Justine there is no way to save and it should not be a killing game.
The AI in v1.2 was not improved for the main game.

RE: Justine DLC Enchanced AI? - Exostalker - 05-21-2011

(05-21-2011, 05:47 PM)Googolplex Wrote: The monsters in Justine are not so clever as in the main game.
Because in Justine there is no way to save and it should not be a killing game.
The AI in v1.2 was not improved for the main game.

But yet grunt and brute seems to act different after this update...
Maybe that's just a coincidence that I saw that only after this update Big Grin

maybe but fact is that Justine monsters are way dumper since they are all blind.

RE: Justine DLC Enchanced AI? - Googolplex - 05-21-2011

But they are scary. And I love Jens for the scary sounds!
He did a great job, all from Frictional make a great job!

(05-21-2011, 06:37 PM)Googolplex Wrote: But they are scary. And I love Jens for the scary sounds!
He did a great job, all from Frictional make a great job!

the sounds are indeed great, I liked the asthma breathing...

Justine - Duct Work Music - Maple - 05-21-2011

I am just wondering if anyone knows what the "monster music" after you enter the duct work from the prison area represents - I half expected to see a monster crawling around in there with me!

RE: Crashed to desktop when I first died in Justine. - Fomzo - 05-21-2011

You called him Mr. Keys? I called him "Babsztyl"Big Grin