Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: Justine Discussion Topic - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: Justine Discussion Topic (/thread-7561.html)

RE: Finally got round to playing Justine. - Streetboat - 07-14-2011

I liked no saving. Made it feel like less of a game (even though a game is exactly what the whole thing was for Justine Tongue).

RE: Finally got round to playing Justine. - Serena - 07-14-2011

I agree and echo every sentiment made by the OP. My feelings exactly, in all aspects.

I remember reading forever ago that saving in Justine would be implemented... still waiting on that one. After a full night of trying to complete it (including using videos to show me exactly what to do), I haven't touched it in months.

Yes I could get the Custom Mod, but I have to say I'm not dazzled enough by the entire Justine Story to bother taking the time to do that...

Thank you Frictional for the awesome expansion, but forgive me for feeling generally unimpressed by the lack of a save system. Search my posts, I've probably stated this a half dozen times lol...

RE: Finally got round to playing Justine. - Bulbatron - 07-14-2011

Could somebody point me in the direction of the Justine custom story? I've tried searching for it, but couldn't find it. I'm probably just rubbish at searching.

Thanks.

RE: Finally got round to playing Justine. - Arvuti - 07-14-2011

(07-14-2011, 10:21 PM)Bulbatron Wrote: Could somebody point me in the direction of the Justine custom story? I've tried searching for it, but couldn't find it. I'm probably just rubbish at searching.

Thanks.

Justine isn't a custom story, it's offical. You have to have 1.2 amnesia version adn when you launch amnesia, in the launcher at one of the corners there is a button called "justine".

RE: Finally got round to playing Justine. - Frost - 07-14-2011

(07-14-2011, 10:44 PM)Arvuti Wrote:
(07-14-2011, 10:21 PM)Bulbatron Wrote: Could somebody point me in the direction of the Justine custom story? I've tried searching for it, but couldn't find it. I'm probably just rubbish at searching.

Thanks.

Justine isn't a custom story, it's offical. You have to have 1.2 amnesia version adn when you launch amnesia, in the launcher at one of the corners there is a button called "justine".

Maybe this?

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-8240.html

RE: Finally got round to playing Justine. - Bulbatron - 07-14-2011

(07-14-2011, 10:44 PM)Arvuti Wrote:

Thanks.

Don't worry, I realise Justine is official, but if you read the whole thread, another poster suggestwd there was a custom story version of Justine which includes the ability to save, like in the main game.

How do I get justine? - drweavil - 07-17-2011

hey there i am wondering how i can obtain amnesia:justine. i dont seem to find it on steam store...

RE: How do I get justine? - Kyle - 07-17-2011

Double click on your Amnesia: The Dark Descent icon and then where it says launch, there should be a button called "Justine" to the far right.

If you don't see it, then you need to update the game.

RE: How do I get justine? - Tanshaydar - 07-17-2011

If you already bought Amnesia from Steam, it should be already updated to have Justine pack. I mean, like for three months?

Also a little search wouldn't do harm anyone Smile

RE: How do I get justine? - drweavil - 07-17-2011

I havnt actually bought the game yet but do I get justine when I buy the game? then I'll buy it right now Smile