Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included) - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included) (/thread-7668.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included) - Anxt - 05-24-2011

(05-24-2011, 08:42 PM)DannieWest Wrote: OOooh, yay!! Big Grin First custom story I played and I LOVED IT! Really awesome story and the end, woah, now things are getting interesting! Can't w8 for the full release! Keep up the superb work man! Big Grin

I very much appreciate the kind words, and I hope that the true ending to the story will live up to your expectations Smile

RE: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included) - Anxt - 05-27-2011

Updated first post with link to progress thread. Will update progress thread with link to this thread as well for new players who wish to download.

RE: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included) - Tony32 - 06-14-2011

Spoiler below!
There are 4 pressure plates, and 4 numbers (5 brothers, 7th province, 3 Gods Festival, 9 days). There is also a set of capitalized letters on the second page which form a scrambled word. Unscramble it to find the true code. The first letter of the unscrambled word is B.

Me and my two friends don't get the second one >.< so confusing! Please more hints! Tongue

RE: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included) - PumpMaster - 06-30-2011

hey anxt, what is the music that plays during the chemical storage level with all the trippy hallway instances? it's a great horror track!

RE: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included) - Anxt - 06-30-2011

(06-30-2011, 02:54 AM)PumpMaster Wrote: hey anxt, what is the music that plays during the chemical storage level with all the trippy hallway instances? it's a great horror track!

It's music from Penumbra, I can't remember which one, but the file is included in the download.

Tony: So sorry I didn't see your post, the answer is:

Spoiler below!

RE: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included) - Fomzo - 07-02-2011

(06-30-2011, 02:54 AM)PumpMaster Wrote: hey anxt, what is the music that plays during the chemical storage level with all the trippy hallway instances? it's a great horror track!
It's Penumbra - Black Plague - A11

RE: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included) - Paulpolska - 07-03-2011

Please upload this on MegaUpload

RE: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included) - Fomzo - 07-03-2011

(07-03-2011, 11:12 AM)Paulpolska Wrote: Please upload this on MegaUpload
Widzę, żeś Polak. Siema!

RE: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included) - bagobonez - 07-08-2011

Can someone please help me... I'm stuck....
Spoiler below!
I have 2 blue shards and 1 red shard, and have no idea how to find the other red shard. I've backtracked so many times that I don't even remember now where I found the red shard that I do have, I believe I found it in the treasure chest in the fireplace though?
Please help. Very frustrated, don't want to quit playing but going to have to if I can't figure out what to do next.

RE: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included) - bobbo - 07-08-2011

(07-08-2011, 10:37 AM)bagobonez Wrote: Please help. Very frustrated, don't want to quit playing but going to have to if I can't figure out what to do next.

I'm not sure if this is a red or a blue one...
Spoiler below!
But iirc there is one room that you enter via a whole in the wall. Inside you find a desk. Below the desk is a button that opens a secret wall in that room. Behind that wall is another piece.

It's been a while since I played that part, sorry if I'm talking nonsense. Smile