Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia Mini-Game: Hold Them Off! (V1.1) - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: Amnesia Mini-Game: Hold Them Off! (V1.1) (/thread-8569.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Amnesia Mini-Game: Hold Them Off! (V1.1) - Finska - 06-13-2011

Aww maan, I died in level 2. I made an unbreakable barricade, everything was fine. I stood on a chair which was on the bed. I just teased the monster, throwing him with small chairs. He get mad and smashed my chair on the floor. When I jumped from the bed to get the chair back, Brute pushed the bed away, because I wasn't standing on it anymore. Brute punched me and I started running and jumping over stuff. He finally caught me and killed Sad

RE: Amnesia Mini-Game: Hold Them Off! (V1.1) - laser50 - 06-13-2011

Oh, I get why this is happening.
We used ShowEnemyPlayerPosition. Meaning he will see you and chase you. So if you are behind a wall. There is no way he'll come xD

I jumped all the time so the monster heard me and broke the door

RE: Amnesia Mini-Game: Hold Them Off! (V1.1) - alexduplex - 06-13-2011

Since the idea is to barricade the door..... I guess it pretty much means I cheated if I tell you that I barricated myself against the cabinet and the wall with the tables, huh o.o

RE: Amnesia Mini-Game: Hold Them Off! (V1.1) - Tenno - 06-13-2011

Interesting and fun mini-game. I liked the concept and the way it was executed and I would like to see another mini-game from you or an expansion on this one. Good work, looking forward to more Tongue

I wonder, did anyone actually managed to get to the end (Credits) Because i haven't tested that out and i wonder if it works good enough Big Grin

(06-13-2011, 08:38 AM)Tenno Wrote: I would like to see another mini-game from you or an expansion on this one. Good work, looking forward to more Tongue

Me and my friend are currently killing our brains with ideas for a small Custom story. But we wont have this Heroic dude Daniel. Or some war hero. Just a regular guy Big Grin

RE: Amnesia Mini-Game: Hold Them Off! (V1.1) - Tenno - 06-13-2011

(06-13-2011, 10:56 AM)laser50 Wrote: I wonder, did anyone actually managed to get to the end (Credits) Because i haven't tested that out and i wonder if it works good enough Big Grin

(06-13-2011, 08:38 AM)Tenno Wrote: I would like to see another mini-game from you or an expansion on this one. Good work, looking forward to more Tongue

Me and my friend are currently killing our brains with ideas for a small Custom story. But we wont have this Heroic dude Daniel. Or some war hero. Just a regular guy Big Grin

Haha awesome, can't wait Big Grin

RE: Amnesia Mini-Game: Hold Them Off! (V1.1) - alexduplex - 06-13-2011

(06-13-2011, 10:56 AM)laser50 Wrote: I wonder, did anyone actually managed to get to the end (Credits) Because i haven't tested that out and i wonder if it works good enough Big Grin

Yes, I did with the method I said, lol. Everything worked fine but I think you should of added more doors in the end because I finished it way too fast (didn't even give time for the monster to spawn).

(06-13-2011, 02:02 PM)alexduplex Wrote:

Yes, I did with the method I said, lol. Everything worked fine but I think you should of added more doors in the end because I finished it way too fast (didn't even give time for the monster to spawn).

As far as i know it's only 2 puzzles and no monster? Tongue

Yay, I beat the game! Although, in 3rd and 4th level zombies didn't even come through the doors.
And when I beat the 3rd level, the note was same note as the note before level 3 Big Grin