Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stuck in cistern/can not jump to last valve!
lesley Offline

Threads: 6
RE: stuck in cistern/can not jump to last valve!

OMG OMG OMG I DID IT> haha THANK YOU ALL! I learned several things from you folks, like when I got to ONE platform I SAVED the game. THEN loaded it and used that starting point to get to next platform. AND YES YOU CAN NOT RUN to all, only one or two the rest I had to stop, just get close to edge, really AIM and jump. I changed my mouse setting it was jumpy and kept making him jump high and into the water. grrr.
SO at last I got to that stinking valve. Now I am on my own I guess, backtracking to the cistern door?I assume I will now be dealing with a water monster? eeek. ANd I think I drowned a guy in a big tank, it was NOT a pleasant sound.
This is the first game like this I have EVER played and its a major challenge. But that platform jumping would probably have been easier with a computer with a better graphics card than my hp internal crappola. Oh well, thanks again all, I am SURE I will be back for more help. At least I didn't have to get my 13 yr old to do it for me. Proud mom here. Smile

oh and some guy in a youtube vid said JUMP and RUN along the platform, ya right, I am gonna smack him. :O
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2011, 02:50 AM by lesley.)
09-14-2011, 02:48 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(09-14-2011, 02:48 AM)lesley Wrote: At least I didn't have to get my 13 yr old to do it for me.Proud mom here. Smile

YOU ARE SO AWESOME

Posting Freak
09-14-2011, 04:58 AM
Website Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2

(09-14-2011, 02:48 AM)lesley Wrote: ANd I think I drowned a guy in a big tank, it was NOT a pleasant sound.
Yeah, that's what happened. You're a killer now, gonna have to live with that. And congrats on getting the jumping!
09-14-2011, 05:31 AM
Find
lesley Offline

hahaha thanks folks for the ego boost lol. I was ready to shelve this. Most moms don't play games like this, it seems to amuse my friends too but it's addictive. yikes then again now I have to reverse my lame platform jumping and get back to that door leading me to the sewer aghhhh
09-15-2011, 05:21 AM
Find
Serena Offline

Threads: 2

(09-15-2011, 05:21 AM)lesley Wrote: hahaha thanks folks for the ego boost lol. I was ready to shelve this. Most moms don't play games like this, it seems to amuse my friends too but it's addictive. yikes then again now I have to reverse my lame platform jumping and get back to that door leading me to the sewer aghhhh
Once you have all 3 valves opened, you can just leave the area and go back out to the entrance with the two bridges. You don't have to platform jump back, you can just
Spoiler below!
walk through the shallow water, the water is safe.

09-15-2011, 07:25 AM
Find
lesley Offline

(09-15-2011, 07:25 AM)Serena Wrote: AHA! NOW ya tell me! silly. haha I jumped backwards did fall in once, did see something splashing around, ran like hell to the door. red stuff splattered me (Danielle as I call 'meWink cuz my Daniel is a girly man, haha...NOW my poor weinie Danielle is crouched and taking stairs to the sewer one at a time, in a perpetual crouch, then running to the corners, JUST IN CASE> argh I got to a dang DOOR at the bottom of several sets of stairs and I KNOW if I open that dang door things are gonna get ugly. wahhhh I am SUCH a scairdy cat this game may take me a year to complete.
(09-15-2011, 05:21 AM)lesley Wrote: hahaha thanks folks for the ego boost lol. I was ready to shelve this. Most moms don't play games like this, it seems to amuse my friends too but it's addictive. yikes then again now I have to reverse my lame platform jumping and get back to that door leading me to the sewer aghhhh
Once you have all 3 valves opened, you can just leave the area and go back out to the entrance with the two bridges. You don't have to platform jump back, you can just
Spoiler below!
walk through the shallow water, the water is safe.

09-15-2011, 08:16 PM
Find