Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What is your favorite game?
Mickxe Offline

Threads: 1
RE: What is your favorite game?

I'd have to add Bioshock, Final Fantasy X and XII. XII was alot better than I thought it would be.

BS was, as I thought, completely awesome. It's the best FPS I've played since Penumbra, FEAR and STALKER, and before that...well I can't remember. Big Grin Red Faction is a personal favorite of mine also.
11-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

Descent 3 (Multiplayer); quite an addicting flight game. You have 360 degrees of freedom, able to move any way you like, and online, well; like all online games, you never know where your opponents are.
Great game.

use to have old games like Ultrabots, Maabus, 7th Guest/11th Hour, the old Doom and Descent games; still have old Sega games like Sonic and Road Rash.
Atari 5200 games like Super Breakout, Frogger, Qix, and a few more; missing Vanguard. like to buy another copy of that.
11-04-2007, 09:17 PM
Find
Mr Jack Offline

Threads: 0

The two classics I'd recommend to newer gamers Wink

Deus Ex
Grim Fandango
01-27-2008, 03:30 PM
Find
cdoublejj Offline

Threads: 2

bio shock, fallout 1 and 2, starcraft, command and conquer tiberian sun, command and conquer 3, windows 98 an rpg featuring doctor watson Tongue
01-28-2008, 10:34 PM
Find
Penumbra Offline

Threads: 7

Yes! Another starcraft player! Thats one of my favorites too! Smile
01-28-2008, 11:20 PM
Find
Klayman Offline

Threads: 14

Fallout, Fallout2, Half-life2 Orange Box. But my really favorite game is Project CT! Big Grin
01-29-2008, 03:59 PM
Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

Oh.
Honestly Half Life 2 is the absolute best videogame of all times.
When released it was a true revulotion in all categories: graphics, physics, sound, story and acual gameplay.
The only game coming close is Doom 3 wich was released a few months prior, though it only has around half as good quality and near no Antialiasing - something Half Life 2 packs alot of. Still today Half Life 2 is among the most visually stunning games in existence except for Crysis, Gears of War, Assassin's Creed Bioshock and 2008-games.
The physics in Half Life 2 were in fact the about the first in video-gaming. Before all objects standing around had been static and only sometimes a few boxes had been able to blow up and the like. Once again Doom 3 was the only challenger, though the ragdolls in Doom are very stiff and go away quite quickly. In Half Life 2, not only did you get in my opinion the still best physics engine around, but they also gave you a tool to play around with: The Zero Point Gravity Manipulator (or shortly the Gravity Gun). Using Garry's Mod there's even more fun to be experienced.
There's not much to say about the sound other than it is really all fitting with the game. The best I think is the one just after the battle of Little Odessa - it's really sad and at the same time all the villagers start looking really depressed and mourn the dead.
The storyline is not only great by itself, but also very variating. From the cold, depressive City 17 (In fact many video-gaming magazines use the term "City 17" to describe something with incredible atmosphere) to the dark and frightening Ravenholm, (Wich have got at least as much class as any full-horror game) to the open Highway 17 (Wich feels very Road Warrior) to the final Citadel wich have got a large sci-fi feel over it.
As other nominees I'd say Pac Man, Tetris, Doom, The Sims or Shadow of the Colossus. Probably alot I've missed there but it's late (23:02 in Sweden) and I gotta go.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
01-29-2008, 11:02 PM
Find
speedy931
Unregistered

Well personally I have to say that Penumbra, Crysis, Halo3 and Guitar Hero 3 are the best games ever that I've played. And I play a lot. I don't say that Call Of Duty isn't good game, but I don't play it so lot, I'm onto Halo3.
02-20-2008, 08:53 PM
darthvulture Offline

Threads: 2

i have a long list of my favourite games, and also the ones i hate(more of the ones i hate than the ones i love,but wont list that up anywaysBig Grin)
Adventure-games: Monkey island 1-4, full throttle, sam and max(the first game,and especially the new games, the episodic games, they rock so hard:O), Beneath a steel sky, the good old indiana jones games,grim fandago and last but not least, Al Emmo(last 2d game made, and one of the most funniest games ive played aswell)
Favourite shooting game: Half-life 1-2-expansions-and such, Metal gear solid 1-4(def my fav series, love the ending Smile ) Bioshock, Far Cry, Assassins Creed, Hitman 1-4, thats the ones i remembered that i like ;P

After Darkness, Comes Light.
07-07-2008, 11:41 AM
Find
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26

Starcraft, STALKER, Penumbra, and the Halo series.

Not an image
07-23-2008, 07:24 AM
Find