Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What is your favorite game?
Unregistered

RE: What is your favorite game?

my favourite genres are shooters and RPGs

i'm playing return to castle wolfenstein: enemy territory, call of duty 2, TES4: oblivion, warlords battlecry 3 and other games
07-09-2006, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

it depends from time to time. but most of all i play Joint Operations: Typhoon rising
07-15-2006, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I'm one of those old school gamers:

Absolutely the best: Transport Tycoon Deluxe (with the Xp crack and all the new mods of the game)
Still very funny after all these years: Theme Hospital

Also: SimCity, although I have 3 and 4 I'm still in love with the original 2000.
08-17-2006, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

My favo's
Cave Story
Megaman X series
Clock Tower 2
FPS Games
LBZ
Worms/Liero
Tomb Raider
ONI

Those are a few but I have a list,Tough my favourite genre would be horror or platform action.
09-21-2006, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

The Half Life series are imho the best games ever, but I'm a FPSer... I know there are a lot of good games, but I'm "stuck" with this genre. My other faves include, but are not limited to: Chronicles of Riddick EFBB, Far Cry, Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast, Thief series, F.E.A.R., CoD1&2. For online multiplayer I enjoy playing America's Army and ... totally unusual for me, WCIII TFT DotA-AS custom map. I can't wait to try out HL ep2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Crysis and Bioshock.
09-22-2006, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Riddick,Doom123,Quake1234,Halflife1,2,ect,Hitman Series,Thief,Call of Cthulhu, Farcry, StarCraft, Warcraft123,C&C series

And Penumbra, ofcourse Tongue
09-22-2006, 10:02 AM
timonator Offline

Threads: 3

i loved penumbra, but i lost interest in the demo. the next penumbra game (or "the real game" i might say) will push this game up my imaginary hitlist again Wink

currently i am looking forward to
Defcon, a really great realtime strategy game (not a click-around-like-an-idiot strategy game) being shipped/release this friday,
Secret of ultimative legendary Fantasy: Unleashed (SoulFu), the "sequel" to egoboo,
Unreal Tournament 2007, for which i am going to buy a new computer since mine already gets old (at least the graphics card does. since my GF6600GT died a few days ago... i had to get back to my GF3ti200 :/)

also i currently enjoy playing Clonk some side scrolling jump and run and fight and dig and build and mine and throw and fly and ....... game. really lots of fun, especially the newest alpha/beta/whatever it is that has a native linux client and decent network(/internet) play capabilities. see the trailer!

also i like trying out everything that comes with a linux client (like penumbra)
09-27-2006, 03:23 PM
Find
Unregistered

[attachment=122]My favorite game is First Encounter Assault Recon. It's so sweet. It's so freakin realistic. Everythin'g in place. All the blood and stuff. It also has a really good story line. I also like Quake 4, HALO, HALO 2, and Iron Storm. None of you have probably heard of it though. it's a really good game though, I reccomend it! [font=Courier][/font]

09-30-2006, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

my favourite games are nfs series, counter, max payne 2 and of course penumbra
01-07-2007, 04:30 PM
CrazyCanuck Offline

Threads: 3

My favourite game of all time is Half Life 2.
01-17-2007, 03:11 PM
Find