Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
My first CS: Hallucination
sasukeroxxx Offline

Threads: 5
RE: My first CS: Hallucination

(12-24-2011, 03:25 AM)I will disagree Wrote:
(12-24-2011, 12:35 AM)Brosunited Wrote: Dude number one his map is great number 2 his puzzel are brilliant number stop being so mean.And finaly do NOT say his map probaly look like shit he has been kind enough to build a map and post it to the community and ur one to talk since u probaly dont even have the potencial to build a map urself so be respectful or dont leave a replie at all.
Oh pulling the "do it better" card out eh? Now I think I'll prepare to release a short story, just for you.

But now when you hyped his stuff so great I actually gave it a try. The maps were as bad as I thought they would be. I hoped the quality would improve at the later levels, but nope. It actually felt like they were more hasted and emptier than the first ones. I can't feel any immersion at all in levels that feel extremely empty and unnatural.

And then the puzzles... Key there, door hidden there, random puzzles that make no sense, no actual tips given and then... platforming?

Then the music... It felt like the creator liked the songs and forced them into the story. So they didn't fit the mood and felt ridiculous.

You have low standards man.

And sasukeroxxx this is your first stuff you release, don't get offended by anything I said here. Just ignore this and stay lazy if you don't want to improve.
Spoiler below!

in some points I agree with you, some places were not even to look natural. if you paid attention to the story will see that in some parts of the protagonist was in his mind or somewhere that does not really exist. I appreciate your tips but will not comment without first being informed, thank you and Merry Christmas.

Hallucination

Constantine - in Construction
12-24-2011, 04:00 AM
Find
Ivan4ik Offline

Threads: 0

Yes, I finished your story. Many maps and places to explore. Vicious monsters and hallucinations brought a lot of fun.

I noticed that one of the maps previously encountered in other stories. It was a long narrow corridor, where the corridor is a torch on the floor and near by a man. On the left wall collapse, and on the right a few doors and another long corridor. I remember this map, but I do not remember any of the stories.
Level with a maze I entered into a stupor. If the walls were inscriptions and could pass through them, there is no inscriptions and hard to find a passage. The key to the door of "The Exit" I found, but how to open up her door I did not understand. Used the bug jumped over the Knights and ran to the door behind textures.

With puzzles: "To work with the barrel", "1 - 3 boxes" ... At first enraged, but then really liked it. =)

Do not like:

- The keys on the upper shelves. (You do not notice and run in circles on a map.)

- Music on the maps sounds like a barrel. I like the group "ERA", but listen to as such? It's awful. =/

Overall, my rating 4 / 5. Good! =)

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2011, 10:59 AM by Ivan4ik.)
12-24-2011, 10:57 AM
Find
Brosunited Offline

(12-24-2011, 03:25 AM)I will disagree Wrote:
(12-24-2011, 12:35 AM)Brosunited Wrote: Dude number one his map is great number 2 his puzzel are brilliant number stop being so mean.And finaly do NOT say his map probaly look like shit he has been kind enough to build a map and post it to the community and ur one to talk since u probaly dont even have the potencial to build a map urself so be respectful or dont leave a replie at all.
Oh pulling the "do it better" card out eh? Now I think I'll prepare to release a short story, just for you.

But now when you hyped his stuff so great I actually gave it a try. The maps were as bad as I thought they would be. I hoped the quality would improve at the later levels, but nope. It actually felt like they were more hasted and emptier than the first ones. I can't feel any immersion at all in levels that feel extremely empty and unnatural.

And then the puzzles... Key there, door hidden there, random puzzles that make no sense, no actual tips given and then... platforming?

Then the music... It felt like the creator liked the songs and forced them into the story. So they didn't fit the mood and felt ridiculous.

You have low standards man.

And sasukeroxxx this is your first stuff you release, don't get offended by anything I said here. Just ignore this and stay lazy if you don't want to improve.
Dude I gotta say yes finding the thing to progress was very difficult and i did get annoyed of running round the map like u said but its not fair that u should call his map shit when he realeased to the community so stop being negative and be positive. Smile Smile Smile

12-24-2011, 02:03 PM
Find
trollox Offline

Threads: 16

Hi nice map , just tried it. I'm working on my first cs aswell andi got a question how did you learn to script? i mean i've learned how to scrips the bacis on keys but i can't script like jump scares and that got any tip on how to learn that? because i want that x)
12-24-2011, 03:36 PM
Find
Dark Knight Offline

Damn, again stuck.

Cellar.
Spoiler below!

in Door#2 - i found holow needle and key2
in Door#1 - patrolling justine monster.(really scary, and spawning every time, OMG!!)
there are 2 doors locked, and this 2 keys - are useless here, whatta hell.. whats the hint/???
i saw that door after hidden passage, but these keys also useless, o_O

maybe that strange, but i cant found any keys in Room#2, checks all shelves
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2011, 04:28 PM by Dark Knight.)
12-24-2011, 04:27 PM
Find
sasukeroxxx Offline

(12-24-2011, 10:57 AM)Ivan4ik Wrote: Yes, I finished your story. Many maps and places to explore. Vicious monsters and hallucinations brought a lot of fun.

I noticed that one of the maps previously encountered in other stories. It was a long narrow corridor, where the corridor is a torch on the floor and near by a man. On the left wall collapse, and on the right a few doors and another long corridor. I remember this map, but I do not remember any of the stories.
Level with a maze I entered into a stupor. If the walls were inscriptions and could pass through them, there is no inscriptions and hard to find a passage. The key to the door of "The Exit" I found, but how to open up her door I did not understand. Used the bug jumped over the Knights and ran to the door behind textures.

With puzzles: "To work with the barrel", "1 - 3 boxes" ... At first enraged, but then really liked it. =)

Do not like:

- The keys on the upper shelves. (You do not notice and run in circles on a map.)

- Music on the maps sounds like a barrel. I like the group "ERA", but listen to as such? It's awful. =/

Overall, my rating 4 / 5. Good! =)
Spoiler below!
LOL!
has a button below the table does "disappear" a statue of a lion that is locking the way and the key to the door before the exit door is on the ground that giant hall, but the teamworkportion of the barrel is a "brain thinking "xD. and on the songs. this was my one big mistake.because it was just to play one time and not repeat :X sorry about that. and thanks for playing Smile (sorry bad English)

(12-24-2011, 04:27 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: Damn, again stuck.

Cellar.
Spoiler below!

in Door#2 - i found holow needle and key2
in Door#1 - patrolling justine monster.(really scary, and spawning every time, OMG!!)
there are 2 doors locked, and this 2 keys - are useless here, whatta hell.. whats the hint/???
i saw that door after hidden passage, but these keys also useless, o_O

maybe that strange, but i cant found any keys in Room#2, checks all shelves
Spoiler below!
The Key #1 and #2 are usefull on the Prison corridor, in 2 doors inside a wall. in Door #1 have a key below a bed that opens a door in this place. and the Key #1 are in there. and Door #2 a Key #2 are in the ground. in a corridor has a closet in end

Hallucination

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2011, 08:10 PM by sasukeroxxx.)
12-24-2011, 08:04 PM
Find
Revis1985 Offline

Threads: 0

Im at the celler in door 1# and pushed down that log that i shouldnt have done... and now im down there and cant find a key to any of those 3 rooms :/ HELP ME !
12-24-2011, 11:43 PM
Find
sasukeroxxx Offline

(12-24-2011, 11:43 PM)Revis1985 Wrote: Im at the celler in door 1# and pushed down that log that i shouldnt have done... and now im down there and cant find a key to any of those 3 rooms :/ HELP ME !
I have given this information in previous posts. check it. if you pushed down the log, exit without save. or die to a monster and back ...

Hallucination

12-25-2011, 12:06 AM
Find
sasukeroxxx Offline

I try to improve some maps and change the keys on top of shelfs, BUT:

Spoiler below!
My computer are silly, when i try to open a map to improve, appears a error :"Something is wroooooong and blablah" then i can't change =(

Hallucination

01-29-2012, 09:55 PM
Find
Brennenburg Offline

Threads: 9

High-5 sasukeroxxx! Downloading now! Smile

[Image: TRcp2.png]
01-30-2012, 03:20 AM
Find