Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Emma's Story Released! UPDATE 6/8/12
chriscortez.exe Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Emma's Story Released! UPDATE 6/8/12

Here is my problem, I oiled up the rusty storage key and got into the storage room, the one with all the suits of armor that come to life. Now when I enter one of the rooms (on left or right of enterance) where the note that triggers the suits of armors to move, the key that should be on the table that I need to pick up to progress through the storage room IS NOT ON THE TABLE and I have no idea why or what to do. It is not in my inventory, its just not on the table, i have stared at the table for minutes just to make sure my eyes werent messing with me, it is not on that table or anywhere in this room.....help please?!SadSadSadSad
06-17-2014, 05:38 PM
Find
Chronogyros Offline

Threads: 9

Make sure you are in the correct room. The room with the note does not have a key in it. When you read the note, it should smash open the door opposite to you, where there should be a key on a table in that new room to grab. If it still isn't in that room, then I am really stumped. I haven't heard of keys disappearing without prompt to do so.

Emma's Story Part II 100% Complete
06-18-2014, 04:00 AM
Find
chriscortez.exe Offline

Threads: 0

(06-18-2014, 04:00 AM)Chronogyros Wrote: Make sure you are in the correct room. The room with the note does not have a key in it. When you read the note, it should smash open the door opposite to you, where there should be a key on a table in that new room to grab. If it still isn't in that room, then I am really stumped. I haven't heard of keys disappearing without prompt to do so.

ahh then I think I understand, I am experiencing that glitch where the door REAPPEARS. I most definetly went into the room with the note. The armor definetly moved around and followed me accross the main room. When I get the the OPPOSite side of the room the there is a door once again blocking it. I could have sworn that door was gone before and that I entered it. The pieces are now coming together and I understand the problem, sad life!

lol its ok though, not like it took me terrible long to get there or anything
06-18-2014, 05:23 AM
Find
Chronogyros Offline

Threads: 9

Ah the old reappearing door glitch. Usually that was reported happening after leaving the level and re-entering. I am not sure why the game decides to do that. I'm sorry you experienced that bug. This game can be quite glitchy at times.

Emma's Story Part II 100% Complete
06-18-2014, 05:42 AM
Find