Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
What is your favorite TC\Mod\CS?
MyRedNeptune Offline

Threads: 3
RE: What is your favorite TC\Mod\CS?

(11-18-2012, 06:58 PM)Alex Ros Wrote: I have played so far...

1. La Caza
2. White Night
3. Library of Alexandria
4. Killings in Alstadt
5. Insomnia
6. Key to Freedom (WIP)

...and I'd say that Key to Freedom is surely the best among CS I played. Without doubt. Mainly because of the storyline and how exactly it develops from puzzle to puzzle, from map to map, from one scare to a another... to a final.
I think you'll enjoy An Unexpected Arrival and Followed by Death. Very nice horror development in those two. ^^

^(;,;)^
11-18-2012, 08:27 PM
Find
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46

DELETE ME
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2013, 02:04 AM by Alex Ros.)
11-23-2012, 02:44 PM
Website Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(03-16-2012, 06:32 AM)JMFStorm Wrote: Nepsis, Followed By Death, Kidnapped, Sins Of Our Past, Lost The Lights, La Caza, Dark Room, Through The Portal, The Machine, & The Attic .

(03-20-2012, 11:20 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote: In terms of creativity, Insomnia, then White Night. Much better use of resources, I'm honestly surprised its not more popular; wasn't "advertised" as well I suppose. As far as scary goes, La Caza was pretty good, One Light in the Darkness did an excellent job for high quality level design and good story, and had a really well built up atmosphere. a few others are Followed by Death, and The Machine. On my DO NOT play list, I'd have to say Baldo's Discovery, and House of Creep, Olaf's demise, this is due to the low quality level designs, lack of originality in terms of scares, poor lighting/ atmosphere, etc. For silly/fun, Dark Room still dominates all of the others.

Fucking love you guys!

For me Its a really tough choice. I can't exactly tell you which I liked the most... But I can say which scared me the most... and that was White Night. It was the only mod that actually made me scream once. not even Amnesia delivered that to me.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2012, 01:46 PM by Danny Boy.)
11-25-2012, 01:42 PM
Website Find
cav500 Offline

Threads: 1

Why has no one here mentioned Amnesia Hill Harold's Story (custom story version) ?? I have played through literally hundreds of custom stories and Amnesia Hill Harold's Story is the best by far. It's even better than White Night in my opinion. Graphics are incredible, story is solid and highly creative, puzzles are very cool, it's not too short and not too long. It's the only custom story so far that I couldn't stop playing once I started. This one should definitely be at the top of these lists.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2012, 06:55 PM by cav500.)
12-13-2012, 06:54 PM
Find
crisosphinx Offline

Threads: 5

I don't have a favorite, yet. Well, that's a lie. I liked Acies 24 hour game mod w/ input from other modders on this forum.

I'd like to say, on a little bit of an off-conversation post, I really like the design of Traggey's Mongrel (SORRY TRAGGEY, I KNOW I SAID I WOULDN'T TALK ABOUT IT, BUT I LIKE THE DESIGN EVEN IF THE TOPOLOGY IS POOP <3333). I'm excited to see where that model ends up in the future.

Aside from that, not sure. I don't think I have a favorite CS/TC aside from that.

Animation and Rig questions -> crisosphinx@yahoo.com

3D Generalist. Notable work on FG Forums - The Great Work, Five Magics and Cowards Debt.
12-14-2012, 08:25 PM
Find
Gunslingerjh Offline

Threads: 48

(02-08-2012, 09:05 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Released: Followed By Death, awesome mapping and detailing.

Unreleased: Atlantia, It will be the best mod ever.
I agree, Atlantia had lots of potential! Sadly it's been a year since the last update on the moddb page of Atlantia...

12-17-2012, 08:18 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

He stated in the comments that he has abandoned it due to life issues, but said he'd be willing to give it over to someone else. Not sure if he's still around to check their requests to adopt... That was over a year ago. It's a shame, all the great looking ones get abandoned =\
12-17-2012, 11:52 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

Gary Dark Secrets Big Grin
12-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Find
NightSshadeGaming Offline

Threads: 3

For me it would go like this (dont hate for not posting any of the very popular ones)
1] Fekete Keres - black search - awesome one! The atmosphere made me quit at one place, which didn't happen before... awesome mapping, good story and no flying guys.
2] The Mansion 1408 - veeery goood mapping (perfect!), story was also very good! What I didn't like was that it's very short.
3] The Castle Of Eberfield - it's a nice custom story with very nice puzzles and good storyline. Mapping was just fine, but there were no custom added objects. It's also long so it's a good one ^-^
4] Digressiophobia - LOVED for the idea! The idea to play with two characters at once is just OMGWTF! It has nice mapping, not many monster encounters, but just enough to keep you horrified and it's overall very good!

Well, I did play the dark room but I wouldn't put it in the list because all the ones I wrote are serious ones. Cheers Smile

Second Scary/Funny montage :P Even better than the first one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3a89LPxvBk
12-20-2012, 04:37 PM
Find
crisosphinx Offline

Threads: 5

(12-17-2012, 11:52 PM)Statyk Wrote: He stated in the comments that he has abandoned it due to life issues, but said he'd be willing to give it over to someone else. Not sure if he's still around to check their requests to adopt... That was over a year ago. It's a shame, all the great looking ones get abandoned =\

Or switched to a different Engine... -cough cough- Wink

Animation and Rig questions -> crisosphinx@yahoo.com

3D Generalist. Notable work on FG Forums - The Great Work, Five Magics and Cowards Debt.
12-20-2012, 07:16 PM
Find