Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 1
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion

Sure we are, hit us!

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
07-18-2012, 08:52 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

I'm ready for another hint from AMFP.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
07-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67

I'm pretty sure when he says "you're in for a treat" just means the soundtrack will be a fantastic addition to the game. I don't think it insinuates in any way that there's more media for release. Don't get your hopes TOO high or too low though, because how the hell should I know?

07-18-2012, 10:13 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Hehe...I find it kinda funny how everyone (including me) is hopping around like a bunch of exitable little doggies as soon as even the slightest hint of new infos appear! And while we're on the topic, how about letting us hear a little sample? Like 10-20 seconds of music maybe? please?
07-18-2012, 10:17 PM
Find
Zaari Offline

(07-18-2012, 10:13 PM)palistov Wrote: I'm pretty sure when he says "you're in for a treat" just means the soundtrack will be a fantastic addition to the game. I don't think it insinuates in any way that there's more media for release. Don't get your hopes TOO high or too low though, because how the hell should I know?
I know. I'm just being stupid, heh heh.

"Marzipan, darling."
07-18-2012, 10:25 PM
Find
samueljustice00 Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 2

Just want to be clear - I meant you guys are in for a treat when you hear the music. Any media releases are handled by Frictional and not us.

Audio Lead - Frictional Games
07-18-2012, 10:50 PM
Find
Plectrum61 Offline

I don't need a new trailer (if a new trailer will come). Just give me a full soundtrack from aamfp and i'll be happy until the game is released Big Grin

"We make choices, but in the end our choices makes us."
07-18-2012, 11:28 PM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Oh, you don't want a trailer. You only want the full soundtrack! That's a good compromise!

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
07-19-2012, 12:05 AM
Find
Krokberg Offline

Threads: 1

Now, Amnesia TDD was a really scary game. The scariest moments for me were always the ones where the monsters were after you. What I hope they do in AAMFP, is to have at least one enemy that is smart, at least smarter than the Brutes and Grunts. The monsters in TDD were pretty much, well, brutes who go around, trying to kill you. If you get chased by one, you can run into a room, close the door, and hide in the only cupboard in the room. The monster will smash the door, walk around thinking: Guess he just teleported away. I would love to have one smarter enemy, one that can think a bit like the player. Of course, this could make the game really hard at times, but admit it, the Kraenk part was really hard (and really scary). Every time I saw water in TDD, I just thought: Oh no, Jesus, save me! We need a monster like that, maybe this time a monster that really challenges the player to outsmart it. Just my thought. Or maybe some kind of boss monster (not that you're supposed to fight it) that really acts differently from the others and freaks the player out because it isn't what we're used to.

If you could see yourself through someone else's eyes
would you be proud of what you see?
07-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Find
GrAVit Offline

Threads: 15

I honestly hope that they will improve the AI a bit.. I remember how I used my MLG skills to dodge every attack and still walk away without too much hassle.

07-19-2012, 08:35 PM
Find