Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia Vs JT - [Updated Daily] MONTAGE INCLUDED! - {Now with Facecam} [Complete]
MrJTDekker Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Amnesia Vs JT - [Updated Daily] MONTAGE INCLUDED! - {Now with Facecam} [Complete]

My LP is now complete!!!!

Thanks to all who have watched.. Be sure to stay tuned for future horror let's plays Smile
03-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Find
ThoseRandomGuyz Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Amnesia Vs JT - [Updated Daily] MONTAGE INCLUDED! - {Now with Facecam} [Complete]

Hey. Just letting you know that I like all of your youtube vids. Keep them up! And now to answer your questions:

To find the really popular and scary mods, look at the most viewed and the highest rated custom stories. And a lot of the full conversion mods are really good. And when you are done beating those, just try out some of the newer mods.

Other scary games (and some maybe scary games): The Bioshock series, the Silent Hill series, the Resident Evil series (the 4th is amazing!), the Condemned series, the Fatal Frame series, the Dead Space series, Doom 3, Penumbra, the F.E.A.R. series, and many other games... you just have to look! Big Grin

I will review all of your custom stories (when I find time!)!
03-25-2012, 06:52 PM
Find