Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: How scary was this CS on your first playthrough?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
There were moments that really caught me!
50.00%
10 50.00%
Some of the moments caught me, but there were others that were familiar.
30.00%
6 30.00%
I rarely had a good scare.
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.36 Average
Haunted Hallways
Cloaked Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Haunted Hallways (Final version available!)

So this map has 4 chapters atm? And it's the full release ? If so I might be able to do another LP on it if it's at least twice as long as the 2 chapters D:
03-24-2012, 05:15 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

(03-24-2012, 05:15 PM)Cloaked Wrote: So this map has 4 chapters atm? And it's the full release ? If so I might be able to do another LP on it if it's at least twice as long as the 2 chapters D:

Yes, this is the final version (no more chapters, personal issues). You can now do another LP without having to worry about missing a chapter or something...

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
03-24-2012, 05:32 PM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Download on MODDB has been authorised!

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
03-25-2012, 07:32 AM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

I've created a logo for my CS. It's on Moddb. Check it out if you want.

03-25-2012, 09:11 AM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

A new CS is in the works. It's called "Nightmare". I'll reveal information about it on my "Haunted Hallways" Moddb page. Pics, news, and download will appear there too. Download will appear in this showcase of complete CS in a new thread (once it's uploaded, which is a little far now).

03-25-2012, 01:44 PM
Website Find
Strembitsky Offline

Threads: 37

I suggest to make a more unique name, or else you won't be able to find LPs on your new CS. For example, my first was called The Nightmares, and I had to go through 20 pages to find one of mine.
(Putting aside the ones that were linked to me by users)

The Nightmares v1.0 - Dreadful Fires WIP
03-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

(03-25-2012, 04:26 PM)Strembitsky Wrote: I suggest to make a more unique name, or else you won't be able to find LPs on your new CS. For example, my first was called The Nightmares, and I had to go through 20 pages to find one of mine.
(Putting aside the ones that were linked to me by users)

Done. My CS will use a different name, "David's Nightmare". Thanks for the suggestion. I was going to change it anyway.

03-26-2012, 12:21 PM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

I forgot to mention (Should have added in credits) some sounds and music belong to the Cry of Fear team (very popular mod for Half Life). It's not an exact copy of those sounds and music, though. I edited them out a bit and converted them. Don't worry, this is my second story that uses other people's files. But I always edit them a bit. And convert them too.

03-26-2012, 07:42 PM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Lots of LP's available for players who played this CS to the very end.

03-27-2012, 03:39 PM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Haunted Hallways (End of the line)

This is it. The end of the line. The inevitable conclusion...

I failed to complete my new CS in time. I have to leave my projects the way they are, as now life puts me a new decision which is beyond me.

Either I'll be able to come back and make more content, or move on to life's worries.

A news post regarding this is awaiting authorisation...

03-27-2012, 07:09 PM
Website Find