Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
- The Abductions II - [RELEASED]
Ardoetia Offline

Threads: 4
RE: - The Abductions II - [RELEASED]

I'm impressed you can read letters.

Aswell as you were very updated on the story aswell, thats great.

And everyone that has played through can see how unconstructive your comment is, as there was not a single teleporting naked guy in the custom story.

The closest was a flashback, and they were not flying.
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2012, 01:47 PM by Ardoetia.)
03-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

I'm with Darkadders on this one ^^' I don't want to be quite as harsh, but truthfully nothing in this story made any sense.
03-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Find
Ardoetia Offline

Awesome how well memory people have during a custom story.

Everything that got commented by darkadders is explained, and its actually extremely hippocrit to comment that people have to follow the story, when they dont do it themselves.

The flickering lights, explained within the first 5 minutes.

Bookshelves, explained in a letter.

The "teleporting naked guys" is not in the air, and its a flashback, good to see people have the ability to follow the story.

I'm actually sorry, but you cant tell anyone else to follow the story, when you cant do it urself.

Everything is explained, and everything makes sense if you just use ur brain.

(If there is any texture issues which is not the static objects not doing their job, I agree, thats my fault. Though most of them is unavoidable, atleast in the start) But everything is explained, and its common sence about the flashbacks.
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2012, 02:33 PM by Ardoetia.)
03-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

(03-22-2012, 02:31 PM)Ardoetia Wrote: Awesome how well memory people have during a custom story.

Everything that got commented by darkadders is explained, and its actually extremely hippocrit to comment that people have to follow the story, when they dont do it themselves.

The flickering lights, explained within the first 5 minutes.

Bookshelves, explained in a letter.

The "teleporting naked guys" is not in the air, and its a flashback, good to see people have the ability to follow the story.

I'm actually sorry, but you cant tell anyone else to follow the story, when you cant do it urself.

Everything is explained, and everything makes sense if you just use ur brain.

(If there is any texture issues which is not the static objects not doing their job, I agree, thats my fault. Though most of them is unavoidable, atleast in the start) But everything is explained, and its common sence about the flashbacks.
im sure youre unaware of the millions of errors on this map, so ill just tell you what you want to hear..

what a great story.

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
03-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Find
Ardoetia Offline

I do not want to hear that, I want to hear real facts, I stated that most of the mistakes you took up there was explained. And with common sence it fits.

The part about when you fell down was a fail from my part, me and my 5 testers didnt see it, so I didnt fix it. But thanks for telling me about it, then I can fix it.

The lighting is not the best either, I cant disagree, some places the lightning really annoyed me during the creation, but I was not sure how I could fix it without it ruining the realism.

Come with real facts, dont just throw stuff at me about things doesent make any sence, when in fact, it is explained.
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2012, 03:05 PM by Ardoetia.)
03-22-2012, 03:03 PM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

(03-22-2012, 03:03 PM)Ardoetia Wrote: I do not want to hear that, I want to hear real facts, I stated that most of the mistakes you took up there was explained. And with common sence it fits.

The part about when you fell down was a fail from my part, me and my 5 testers didnt see it, so I didnt fix it. But thanks for telling me about it, then I can fix it.

The lighting is not the best either, I cant disagree, some places the lightning really annoyed me during the creation, but I was not sure how I could fix it without it ruining the realism.

Come with real facts, dont just throw stuff at me about things doesent make any sence, when in fact, it is explained.
explained, but left to its own like nobody would notice.. btw, real facts couldnt get any realer. this story, im sorry, sucked. i tried telling you errors and things to improve and your excuse is explanation... HOW THE FUCK DOES A HOLE IN THE FUCKING ROOF MAKE SENSE.. I COULD SEE THROUGH THE MAP... but oh, ofcourse, im sure thats part of the story.

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
03-22-2012, 03:26 PM
Find
Starleafgamer Offline

Threads: 2

I'll be recording your CS later today Smile
03-23-2012, 01:47 PM
Find
Blindzor Offline

Threads: 0

So far one of my favorite custom stories Big Grin, great job!
03-24-2012, 03:49 AM
Find
Strembitsky Offline

Threads: 37

Ardoetia, protip: do not fight over the quality of your CS. If many people say it is bad, it is bad. Simply appreciate feedback, make a new and better CS, and carry on.

The Nightmares v1.0 - Dreadful Fires WIP
03-24-2012, 05:04 AM
Find
Ardoetia Offline

Its more how it was said.
03-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Find