Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Is this a bug?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes it is a bug...
100.00%
2 100.00%
No it is part of the game...
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Penumbra: Requiem - graphics bug on the final level
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Penumbra: Requiem - graphics bug on the final level

Well I am [almost] finished with the game Big Grin however I noticed a bug (I think it is any way)... when I look at the engine a flickering box comes up in the top left of the screen.

Screen: http://i.imgur.com/L57V1.jpg

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2012, 04:01 AM by darkely.)
04-30-2012, 04:01 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Penumbra: Requiem - graphics bug on the final level

Yes, Penumbra games seem to have these issues. I noticed them:

1) Penumbra: at a "cave" with a password panel
2) Black Plague: at the end with a thing that looked like a tower
3) Requiem: same as you
04-30-2012, 10:41 AM
Find
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Penumbra: Requiem - graphics bug on the final level

Yay so I am not crazy ^_^... I did not notice the password panel in the cave... however in Black Plague the tower glitch was very annoying but admin basically said it was old and they are not going to fix it Sad.

At least these glitches are not bad though... it kind of annoys me that the physics in hpl1 (Penumbra games) are better than hpl2 (Amnesia game). I say that because people in lets play videos have broken then physics in Amnesia (as have I) but I have never had an issue with Penumbra...

04-30-2012, 09:18 PM
Find