Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
A Coma Awakening: The Unknown Mysteries
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

Threads: 39
RE: A Coma Awakening: The Unknown Mysteries

(05-25-2012, 04:07 AM)Gaviao Wrote: hey videogamer can you put it to download from mediafire or something? because moddb have to download alot of things b4 download your map!
I don't understand? Why can't you download from ModDB?
05-25-2012, 04:37 AM
Find
Gaviao Offline

Threads: 3

(05-25-2012, 04:37 AM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote:
(05-25-2012, 04:07 AM)Gaviao Wrote: hey videogamer can you put it to download from mediafire or something? because moddb have to download alot of things b4 download your map!
you have to download a program called "desura" before download your map on moddb! and that program make my computer slow! plz put it on mediafire so i can play =D
05-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Find
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

(05-25-2012, 08:55 PM)Gaviao Wrote:
you have to download a program called "desura" before download your map on moddb! and that program make my computer slow! plz put it on mediafire so i can play =D

You should be able to download it off ModDB without Desura... everyone else has? Just go to downloads and click the red download button.
05-26-2012, 12:58 AM
Find
pil Offline

Threads: 0

Desura is for an auto install. You can just download the files without Desura and install them yourself.
05-26-2012, 01:03 AM
Find
Gaviao Offline

Threads: 3

(05-26-2012, 12:58 AM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote:
(05-25-2012, 08:55 PM)Gaviao Wrote:

You should be able to download it off ModDB without Desura... everyone else has? Just go to downloads and click the red download button.
thanks i didn´t saw it.. i´m downloading it right now =D
05-26-2012, 01:49 AM
Find
mrscoomich Offline

Threads: 6

SPOILER:

After pulling the 6 levers, I ran past a couple doors with a straight direction. I got to the dead end, and it deactivated my player so I couldn't move. I waited a couple seconds but nothing was happening. It was just staring at the wall. I waited a little longer, and still nothing has happened. Is the game finished and it just didn't take me to the credits ?

-------------------------------------------

NON- SPOILER:

By the way! I LOVED you're custom story. It was better than I expected. I really loved the atmosphere and it was pretty scary. It's been a while since this game ever scared me(in other Custom Stories, and Story Mode) as much as this custom story did. I was afraid to move but I ran for my life. It kept me alert. Haha Smile Good job!
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2012, 03:53 PM by mrscoomich.)
05-26-2012, 03:49 PM
Find
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

(05-26-2012, 03:49 PM)mrscoomich Wrote: SPOILER:

After pulling the 6 levers, I ran past a couple doors with a straight direction. I got to the dead end, and it deactivated my player so I couldn't move. I waited a couple seconds but nothing was happening. It was just staring at the wall. I waited a little longer, and still nothing has happened. Is the game finished and it just didn't take me to the credits ?

-------------------------------------------

NON- SPOILER:

By the way! I LOVED you're custom story. It was better than I expected. I really loved the atmosphere and it was pretty scary. It's been a while since this game ever scared me(in other Custom Stories, and Story Mode) as much as this custom story did. I was afraid to move but I ran for my life. It kept me alert. Haha Smile Good job!
I have yet to fix that stupid bug -.- the patch I released fixed it for some people, however, I'm betting it was just luck that made it work.

HOWEVER, after receiving a message from someone on the ModDB site, he gave me an idea that should let me fix the bug once and for all! So I have to work on that and release an "updated" emergency patch on the ModDB site.

--------------------------------------------

And thank you Smile I'm surprised people are telling me it's really good and/or the "best" they've played in a while.
05-26-2012, 06:43 PM
Find