Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total Conversion Help
realdylanpriest Offline

Threads: 4
Total Conversion Help

Whenever I move all the files over to the reddist for a tc, I can never find the launcher. Even when I directly copy the launcher over to the reddist file. This happened after I did the White Night conversion. Everything worked for that, but then I could not do anymore. I'm trying to play Gary Dark Secrets, but I can't find the Gary.bat file to launch it. I tried everything and to my knowledge, I need to like, reset Amnesia or something. Please help. D: (BTW I do not have the game installed on Steam)

06-26-2012, 10:18 PM
Website Find
EXAWOLT Offline

Threads: 14
RE: Total Conversion Help

You can try to re-download the TC and then put it in the redist map again. (the new files will replace old ones) or just download and open the map where all filer are at. You should find the .bat file (or .exe) in the map, or else it doesn´t exist. simply dragging the new .bat file into your desc and then launch it

simply nuff said

06-26-2012, 11:53 PM
Find
realdylanpriest Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Total Conversion Help

(06-26-2012, 11:53 PM)EXAWOLT Wrote: You can try to re-download the TC and then put it in the redist map again. (the new files will replace old ones) or just download and open the map where all filer are at. You should find the .bat file (or .exe) in the map, or else it doesn´t exist. simply dragging the new .bat file into your desc and then launch it
I tried everything, it still doesn't want to load. Is there a way I can delete my Amnesia files, then just basically reset my game without deleting it? I don't want to buy it again, but basically get rid of every change I did to it, is that possible? Sad

06-27-2012, 01:17 AM
Website Find