Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler [Poisonous] Blackbox Error at the End
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50
[Poisonous] Blackbox Error at the End

Hi. I just played Poisonous (great story!) but I'm having a problem with the ending portion. When I rescue Rachel from the drowning water, she tells me to get out because there are monsters patrolling the hallways. As soon as she finishes talking and a memento is written down, I get the infamous blackbox error. I've provided my hpl.log in the attachments.

I'm almost certain my drivers are up to date, and I can play any other custom stories with no problem. I've also beaten the game with no problem. Can I have some help with this? Thanks in advance.

Attached Files
.log   hpl.log (Size: 7.25 KB / Downloads: 94)

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
08-28-2012, 11:11 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
RE: [Poisonous] Blackbox Error at the End

(08-28-2012, 11:11 PM)Zaffre Wrote: Hi. I just played Poisonous (great story!) but I'm having a problem with the ending portion. When I rescue Rachel from the drowning water, she tells me to get out because there are monsters patrolling the hallways. As soon as she finishes talking and a memento is written down, I get the infamous blackbox error. I've provided my hpl.log in the attachments.

I'm almost certain my drivers are up to date, and I can play any other custom stories with no problem. I've also beaten the game with no problem. Can I have some help with this? Thanks in advance.
The log shows many errors while loading. Mostly to do with the "agrippa" model. It shouldn't be fatal, though.

Since it appears that you loaded from an autosave, maybe try playing from the beginning again? Who knows, maybe the save got corrupted, or something.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
08-29-2012, 08:21 AM
Website Find