Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2012-10 Wednesday 31st, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Halloween Teaser
Dutton Offline

Threads: 3
RE: 2012-10 Wednesday 31st, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Halloween Teaser

[Image: divide-by-zero8.jpg]
oh yes...

[Image: 15isy6C]
11-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

[Image: homer-simpson-3d.jpg]

[Image: luv.gif]
11-12-2012, 11:35 PM
Find
iceman989 Offline

Threads: 0

]The game looks awesome! I'm a huge fan of the series, you guys are awesome!, Horror at its best. Cant wait for the game, I will surely be buying. Please let it be Windows 8 Compatible! just got the new computer in time... I'm all set .
11-20-2012, 07:49 AM
Find
NightSshadeGaming Offline

This is awesomeeeeeee! Can't wait to play this honestly *_*

Second Scary/Funny montage :P Even better than the first one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3a89LPxvBk
11-24-2012, 07:05 PM
Find
ElementFreak Offline

Hello everyone! I must say I am really excited to play this game. The teaser just blew me off haha. I can already see many fright nights by myself or with some friends. Doesn't matter, playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent, we were all scared, this I hope will be the same. ^^

I watched the video on 1080p HD, full screen. By stopping on some parts I have found out little details or how should I say. If you want to check it out for yourself you'll have to be really quick as it is hard to catch it at the right time. So 1st of at 0:37 (outside scenery), we can see a building in front. You can notice something saying on the board and I think it is Mandus Co. and beneath it "factory" and something before it. The same Mandus Co. can be seen on the left side of the screen where that metal fence and the trees are. Smile Okay let's go on. At 0:38-0:39 there is something running towards left in that tunnel. I believe it is a child because it is really short, you can also see the red t-shirt (or is it just red because of the lights?). What do children have to do here... :S Next on at 0:45 is a strange thing walking past which probably everyone saw. It looks creepy and the way it walks, not moving the arms and stuff... Ugh. :I I think it's wearing some kind of mask. Well even if it's human I can believe it won't be friendly. :S And last but not least, the thingy at 1:41 and 1:47 (you'll have to be really precise here). If you stop at the right moment you can see that it has ears? Well humans have too, but I mean pig ones haha. And some kind of butcher's aron? I think it's not the same as other things seen before, because this one just looks huge. :SSS

This are just some of mine observings. Maybe I got some stuff wrong and the Amnesia staff is laughing at me now. Haha. Smile Cheers!
11-26-2012, 10:17 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

You'll probably get a better response copying and pasting what you said here:
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-13197.html
11-26-2012, 10:30 PM
Find
ElementFreak Offline

(11-26-2012, 10:30 PM)Statyk Wrote: You'll probably get a better response copying and pasting what you said here:
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-13197.html
Thank you much! ^^
11-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Find
lucky1804 Offline

I cant wait next trailer and game Smile Smile Smile Smile
11-28-2012, 06:38 PM
Find
SunCioX Offline

Threads: 6

so nice... Smile
11-29-2012, 08:56 PM
Find
yaotzin Offline

There used to be a place where one could suggest new possibilities how to modify the amnesia a machine for pigs. I can't find it anymore.

anyways i decided to post a possibility:

I think it might be an good idea to put other townspeople which are as scared and desperate as you are inside the area of play. In panic, they could attack if you run and make too much noise or if one isn't cautious enough and appears from behind a corner carelessly. It would create an atmosphere where you can't be sure whether its an enemy you saw, or another scared citizen. In order for this to be effective the citizen should provide some kind of a reward if you manage to convince them you could assist them. This might create more possibilities for puzzling since you no longer possess the ability to execute all puzzles alone.

This is just a suggestion and it is far from complete but it could make the game as unique as amnesia: the dark descent was. The problem is the coding and other rather possible mishaps with artificial intelligence or the fact that the people you would need to solve some puzzles should not die. This can be solved with simple solution: there could be more ways to enter different sections of the game. Of course player should benefit from entering from a place where two persons are needed. This might however make the player to focus on rather unnecessary things instead of the very idea of being scared shitless.

I really hope that amnesia "2" is as great as its predecessor.

Oh, and please forgive any spelling errors or such in the text. English isn't my main language.
12-02-2012, 08:37 PM
Find