Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Questions & FAQ about Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs Requirements
Cuyir Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Questions about Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs Requirements

The requirements make me a bit worried but i'm in the planning stages of building a rig so I can wait...I think.
08-26-2013, 12:55 AM
Find
pinkribbonscars Offline

Threads: 0

(08-23-2013, 06:40 PM)GOAT Wrote: Would a GTX 670 run it on max settings at a stable FPS where it wouldnt drop below 60?

Yes lol
08-26-2013, 03:23 AM
Find
XDamienDaKillaX Offline

Threads: 2

I meet all of the Recommended requirements, however my graphics card is a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 460M, is that good enough? I did play games in which that was lower than the minimum, and I ran those games on high settings, and I was able to run TDD with very little lag on high settings, but I just want to make sure.
08-26-2013, 07:26 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(08-26-2013, 07:26 AM)XDamienDaKillaX Wrote: I meet all of the Recommended requirements, however my graphics card is a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 460M, is that good enough? I did play games in which that was lower than the minimum, and I ran those games on high settings, and I was able to run TDD with very little lag on high settings, but I just want to make sure.

Depending on the other components of your computer I'd say you can definitely run on medium, and may be able to push it a bit higher.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
08-26-2013, 07:35 AM
Find
Cuyir Offline

(08-26-2013, 03:23 AM)pinkribbonscars Wrote:
(08-23-2013, 06:40 PM)GOAT Wrote: Would a GTX 670 run it on max settings at a stable FPS where it wouldnt drop below 60?

Yes lol

He could probably run three A:AMFP's at once...each in its own monitor haha.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2013, 01:05 PM by Cuyir.)
08-26-2013, 12:35 PM
Find
Retomathic Offline

Threads: 5

Hello everyone, new here to ask to be sure.

My pc could run most of the small games and the previous game worked perfect too.

now, I saw these requirements and I did some testing on sites which said I am not able to play it.

Now I saw these messages here with that the requirements are higher than they actually are, so I want to know

Can I play this when the previous game worked too?

AMD Athlon Dual Core Processor L310 2 CPU's 1.2 Ghz
ATI mobility radeon HD 4330 (At a test it said everything was good, like the shaders and stuff but still it didn't approve it)

My ram is good Tongue 4 GB

(I know you are going to suggest a new pc, I know that, but I have this pc for 3 years and at the time I thought it was fast lol, maybe I will get a new pc this month, not sure if I have the money, that's why I want to know if it's possible on this one so I can use the game at launch without the chance getting the game spoiled.)
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2013, 07:32 PM by Retomathic.)
08-26-2013, 07:29 PM
Website Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

(08-26-2013, 07:26 AM)XDamienDaKillaX Wrote: I meet all of the Recommended requirements, however my graphics card is a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 460M, is that good enough? I did play games in which that was lower than the minimum, and I ran those games on high settings, and I was able to run TDD with very little lag on high settings, but I just want to make sure.

GTX 460M is a high-end laptop graphics card. You will play the game just fine at medium. Maybe a lot higher too!

(08-26-2013, 07:29 PM)Retomathic Wrote: Hello everyone, new here to ask to be sure.

My pc could run most of the small games and the previous game worked perfect too.

now, I saw these requirements and I did some testing on sites which said I am not able to play it.

Now I saw these messages here with that the requirements are higher than they actually are, so I want to know

Can I play this when the previous game worked too?

AMD Athlon Dual Core Processor L310 2 CPU's 1.2 Ghz
ATI mobility radeon HD 4330 (At a test it said everything was good, like the shaders and stuff but still it didn't approve it)

My ram is good Tongue 4 GB

(I know you are going to suggest a new pc, I know that, but I have this pc for 3 years and at the time I thought it was fast lol, maybe I will get a new pc this month, not sure if I have the money, that's why I want to know if it's possible on this one so I can use the game at launch without the chance getting the game spoiled.)

The graphics card supports OpenGL 3.2 so gpu-wise and because it's weak the game should run at the lowest possible settings. However, your cpu is way below the system requirements and weak. I don't think the game will be playable.
08-27-2013, 12:15 AM
Find
Retomathic Offline

Threads: 5

Ok, but will any new pc support the game. What are the GFX I will need to watch?
08-27-2013, 03:44 PM
Website Find
fede91fede Offline

Hi all.
I'm new in this forum so: Greetings to all! Smile

I have a question about system req.

I have these specs:
- Processor: i5-3450 CPU 3.10 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: ATI Radeon 5870 HD
- HD Space: 300+ GB

I have a good Hardware for this game ,except the GPU that does not exceed the recommended requirements (ATI 6x00 or better) but only the minimum (ATI 5x00 or better).

So my question is: How can I run this game? High settings? Mid-High settings? Mid settings?

Thanks in advance Smile
08-27-2013, 03:48 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(08-27-2013, 03:44 PM)Retomathic Wrote: Ok, but will any new pc support the game. What are the GFX I will need to watch?

GFX? Do you mean graphics card? The lowest requirements are listed at the very front of the thread.

Also assuming how "new" your PC is, you may likely have no problems at all. To be safe though it's best to post your system specs.

(08-27-2013, 03:48 PM)fede91fede Wrote: Hi all.
I'm new in this forum so: Greetings to all! Smile

I have a question about system req.

I have these specs:
- Processor: i5-3450 CPU 3.10 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: ATI Radeon 5870 HD
- HD Space: 300+ GB

I have a good Hardware for this game ,except the GPU that does not exceed the recommended requirements (ATI 6x00 or better) but only the minimum (ATI 5x00 or better).

So my question is: How can I run this game? High settings? Mid-High settings? Mid settings?

Thanks in advance Smile
You'll be likely very fine! Probably maxed out, and if not at least on high Smile

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2013, 03:50 PM by Kreekakon.)
08-27-2013, 03:49 PM
Find