Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
The Four Horsemen - Released!
TheWalshinator Offline

Threads: 3
RE: The Four Horsemen - Released!

It doesn't really say anything about what caused the crash, it just comes up with this thing that says ERROR and that it's updating or something, then the 'updating' crashes and the "Amnesia.exe has stopped working" schiz comes up.

You will see me, and weep in cold fear...
10-07-2013, 06:56 AM
Find
Cyfiawn Offline

Threads: 8

(10-07-2013, 06:56 AM)TheWalshinator Wrote: It doesn't really say anything about what caused the crash, it just comes up with this thing that says ERROR and that it's updating or something, then the 'updating' crashes and the "Amnesia.exe has stopped working" schiz comes up.

Hmm, I'm not sure it's on the mod's end, as we've not encountered this issue yet nor had it reported before. I think this might be an Amnesia issue more than a The Four Horsemen issue.

The Four Horsemen - Custom Story
http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-four-horsemen
10-07-2013, 11:05 AM
Find
TheWalshinator Offline

Threads: 3

I was afraid that would be the case Sad
Ah, what the heck, I'll just watch a let's play or something.

You will see me, and weep in cold fear...
10-08-2013, 06:34 AM
Find
daortir Offline

Threads: 9

Hey !
First of all I have to congratulate you for the custom story, all I've seen so far was great. Except that... Well I think I found a bug u_u.
So I went through the manor, then the sewers. Once I got beyond the portal, I just went to the pedestal with the four orbs... which I could access straight away. Then I was stuck on the platform, and couldn't come back. So I killed myself, and I respawned.

With the four orbs. I was a bit mindfucked since I didn't collect them ><.... I felt kinda stupid, and I thought since I found a glitch I might as well see if it was really a big problem. And yes, I was able to complete the game without doing any of the Quarters :/

It looks like a great CS to me, but I hope you can fix that. I'll play it again one day, I'll try not to bug it this time xD...

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2013, 07:06 PM by daortir.)
10-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Find
Phil2244 Offline

Threads: 0

The first story I ever downloaded, it was brilliant. The scares were good (not TOO many 'in your faces') and the concept and story was really cool too. I only thought it would've been nice to see more from Katherine, I was expecting some kind of chase or at least encounter with a Katherine monster.
But I'm also glad there wasn't, as the few encounters with her were scary. c:
Very nice.
02-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Find