Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16
RE: Random Stuff

http://theuglydance.com/?v=uutymrfhdy
10-15-2012, 06:45 AM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

gföljgfpgjfpjgf ögjfögjfögjkdögjösjgfösgjfösgjfögjöfgjöfgjösjgdösjgödjgösjkgdösjgdösjgösjgdösjgödsogjdösgj dösljgödsljgdölgjdöljgdögjögjsögjödjgödjgödjgöjgösjgdösjgödsjgdöjgöpsdjgödjgöjgödjgödjgdöjgödjgsösdjgödsjgperotöoigjköpdoutepwåtik eåwpitåewytpr utåri ytrpurpåif jkpofitgdoårgofgrfpåogjroåptåetråikgårpoeyitåerpiåroeyiåeroyiåoeryiårtyirpåeyirpåiyeråpyiåerpiyåpe5ryiåriyåriyåtriyåiyåtCV,nbv,bcv,bhköfdködlkgvfkböfdjmkgföpm ömfgöbfölbmfgödmböfmdböflmböflm sa fhdkhflkdfgldhofg

hfkdhfkdshfkdhfkdhfdkhfdkfhdkfhdskfhdokeyreölrkåwpsekdälåskdåaäsöldsäakåsdlfäåsaja,scfäskäfsakfåsaäjksldsa¨ladl’sadflsaä’f’asföla’
lf’äölsa’fla’fdsl.f’salrf’slcf’salrf’sarle’lrfe¨påol’edsf.lä’eslfd’fld’lf’dlf’dlf’dölfd’slf’dlf’dlg¨hlkåtpwlörryåiåeroyeoy itoutüyotr¨åuotrüo¨pote¨åpr¨t ©pråyår¨poy õyer¨otryröeyåoyt¨rogf¨ltrd¨lt¨gvrlt¨rlg¨rlg¨årlgr¨ådlg¨ölr¨åölg¨ålrd ¨lrg¨ådrltg¨drlgdr¨drl sa dfdksahkdshlsdjdflshdflhfslkhdlfhdlfhdlfhdlfh dlhfdlhfdlhfslh (fortsätt med detta i tio år ) ssådär sskan ssdom sshålla sspå ssi ssevigheter
gföljgfpgjfpjgf ögjfögjfögjkdögjösjgfösgjfösgjfögjöfgjöfgjösjgdösjgödjgösjkgdösjgdösjgösjgdösjgödsogjdösgj dösljgödsljgdölgjdöljgdögjögjsögjödjgödjgödjgöjgösjgdösjgödsjgdöjgöpsdjgödjgöjgödjgödjgdöjgödjgsösdjgödsjgperotöoigjköpdoutepwåtik eåwpitåewytpr utåri ytrpurpåif jkpofitgdoårgofgrfpåogjroåptåetråikgårpoeyitåerpiåroeyiåeroyiåoeryiårtyirpåeyirpåiyeråpyiåerpiyåpe5ryiåriyåriyåtriyåiyåtCV,nbv,bcv,bhköfdködlkgvfkböfdjmkgföpm ömfgöbfölbmfgödmböfmdböflmböflm sa fhdkhflkdfgldhofg

hfkdhfkdshfkdhfkdhfdkhfdkfhdkfhdskfhdokeyreölrkåwpsekdälåskdåaäsöldsäakåsdlfäåsaja,scfäskäfsakfåsaäjksldsa¨ladl’sadflsaä’f’asföla’

lf’äölsa’fla’fdsl.f’salrf’slcf’salrf’sarle’lrfe¨påol’edsf.lä’eslfd’fld’lf’dlf’dlf’dölfd’slf’dlf’dlg¨hlkåtpwlörryåiåeroyeoy itoutüyotr¨åuotrüo¨pote¨åpr¨t ©pråyår¨poy õyer¨otryröeyåoyt¨rogf¨ltrd¨lt¨gvrlt¨rlg¨rlg¨årlgr¨ådlg¨ölr¨åölg¨ålrd ¨lrg¨ådrltg¨drlgdr¨drl sa dfdksahkdshlsdjdflshdflhfslkhdlfhdlfhdlfhdlfh dlhfdlhfdlhfslh (fortsätt med detta i tio år ) ssådär sskan ssdom sshålla sspå ssi ssevigheter

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
10-15-2012, 08:00 AM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

Anyone else notice the influx of spam/advertisement threads now? What is this world coming too D:

I rate it 3 memes.
10-15-2012, 08:11 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

http://blogs.computerworld.com/social-me...rror-movie

FIRST RULE OF THE INTERNET PEOPLE, GODDAMMIT.

Well it looked like a pretty terrible movie anyways.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2012, 09:04 AM by Kman.)
10-15-2012, 09:03 AM
Website Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

(10-15-2012, 08:11 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: Anyone else notice the influx of spam/advertisement threads now? What is this world coming too D:
This might be a shot in the dark, but I got an idea to stop these. Might not be the best idea, but hear me out. If a new feature was added to the process of registering an account, which would be to include a licence code for either Amnesia, or any of the Penumbra games, it would drastically reduce the amount of cracked-game users, and advertisers. I'm not too sure how this will work for people who bought amnesia over steam, but its worth a shot IMO.

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2012, 09:23 AM by Mine Turtle.)
10-15-2012, 09:21 AM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(10-15-2012, 09:21 AM)Mine Turtle Wrote: This might be a shot in the dark, but I got an idea to stop these. Might not be the best idea, but hear me out. If a new feature was added to the process of registering an account, which would be to include a licence code of either Amnesia, or any of the Penumbra games, it would drastically reduce the amount of cracked-game users, and advertisers. I'm not too sure how this will work for people who bought amnesia over steam, but its worth a shot IMO.
That's... actually a pretty good idea. On the other hand, it could prevent people with questions about the game or people who have problems with the demo from getting any help seeing as how they wouldn't have any sort of serial number or code to make an account. Good concept though.

I rate it 3 memes.
10-15-2012, 09:25 AM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

(10-15-2012, 09:21 AM)Mine Turtle Wrote:
(10-15-2012, 08:11 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: Anyone else notice the influx of spam/advertisement threads now? What is this world coming too D:
This might be a shot in the dark, but I got an idea to stop these. Might not be the best idea, but hear me out. If a new feature was added to the process of registering an account, which would be to include a licence code of either Amnesia, or any of the Penumbra games, it would drastically reduce the amount of cracked-game users, and advertisers. I'm not too sure how this will work for people who bought amnesia over steam, but its worth a shot IMO.
What about the people who lost their codes?

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
10-15-2012, 09:26 AM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

(10-15-2012, 09:26 AM)Aldighieri Wrote:
(10-15-2012, 09:21 AM)Mine Turtle Wrote:
This might be a shot in the dark, but I got an idea to stop these. Might not be the best idea, but hear me out. If a new feature was added to the process of registering an account, which would be to include a licence code of either Amnesia, or any of the Penumbra games, it would drastically reduce the amount of cracked-game users, and advertisers. I'm not too sure how this will work for people who bought amnesia over steam, but its worth a shot IMO.
What about the people who lost their codes?
Hmm, good question. Like I said, its not a bullet-proof idea, there's bound to be issues; but I think it'll ensure a legit forum; lacking "cracked" copies, as well as players. Honestly, if I lost my code, I wouldn't mind buying amnesia again ^^.

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
10-15-2012, 12:34 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
10-15-2012, 02:38 PM
Website Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

(10-15-2012, 08:00 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: gföljgfpgjfpjgf ögjfögjfögjkdögjösjgfösgjfösgjfögjöfgjöfgjösjgdösjgödjgösjkgdösjgdösjgösjgdösjgödsogjdösgj dösljgödsljgdölgjdöljgdögjögjsögjödjgödjgödjgöjgösjgdösjgödsjgdöjgöpsdjgödjgöjgödjgödjgdöjgödjgsösdjgödsjgperotöoigjköpdoutepwåtik eåwpitåewytpr utåri ytrpurpåif jkpofitgdoårgofgrfpåogjroåptåetråikgårpoeyitåerpiåroeyiåeroyiåoeryiårtyirpåeyirpåiyeråpyiåerpiyåpe5ryiåriyåriyåtriyåiyåtCV,nbv,bcv,bhköfdködlkgvfkböfdjmkgföpm ömfgöbfölbmfgödmböfmdböflmböflm sa fhdkhflkdfgldhofg

Cool story, bro!

10-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Website Find