Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Random Stuff

That is just... AMAZING haha.

But yeah, I heard they didn't follow the comic with the end of Season 3... It didn't exactly end on a cliffhanger like it normally does but there is definitely new things the series can explore and i'd be surprised if they called it quits now.

[Image: luv.gif]
04-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(04-03-2013, 07:46 PM)Tigerwub Wrote: omg, haha [Image: 985hj47.gif]

Brilliant
04-03-2013, 08:26 PM
Website Find
Rapture Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 79

(04-03-2013, 07:25 PM)Naked? No Wrote: Disney just shut down LucasArt. Disney is evil, always has been, and always will be.
That's not a surprise.
04-03-2013, 08:41 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

04-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(04-03-2013, 08:20 PM)Wooderson Wrote: That is just... AMAZING haha.

But yeah, I heard they didn't follow the comic with the end of Season 3... It didn't exactly end on a cliffhanger like it normally does but there is definitely new things the series can explore and i'd be surprised if they called it quits now.

Yeah, in the comic (season finale and comic spoilers coming, you are warned)
Spoiler below!

The governor doesn't kill the citizens and he actually attacks the prison after Michonne has broken into Woodbury and tortured the governor because he tortures Michonne and another girl (Andrea or Maggie I think). Rick's "gang" leaves while they're attacking. Lori and the baby dies at the same time by a sniper bullet, Hershel dies, Carol dies during the prison time (suicide) and Sophia and Andrea actually doesn't die. Rick and Carl escapes alone and then they find Andrea, Michonne, Glenn and Maggie.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2013, 09:14 PM by Tiger.)
04-03-2013, 09:09 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Yeah quite different.

My unimportant opinion on the characters, if anyones interested in a little discussion Wink

Spoiler below!
Getting Carl to kill Lori was more interesting I guess, I mean, getting a sniper to kill her would give more of a revenge plot for Rick/Carl to get the Governor, but the Governor was wanting revenge on Michonne... So it makes it more than just about revenge.

Hershal I find was the replacement for Dale. He's walked right into Dale's footsteps as being the rational good guy the group needs. If theres more of TWD to come then I think he won't last long however, since his younger daughter has kinda grown up from Season 2 and has Maggie.

As Merle said, Carol is not the same as she used to be. She's stronger and the development would have had to been totally opposite, and I think she is important to Daryl because especially now that Merle died (I was surprised in that decision), he needs someone there for him. And she looks after Rick's daughter pretty good too.

Andrea's time was up, the majority of people never really liked her character that much anyway.

Carl's character had me laughing a lot, he just seemed to grow from being a kid to a lil man in like 3 episodes. He totally has a thing for Hershal's daughter too haha. Right on lil dude. He's bound to be trouble in the future.

Glenn and Maggie, they're just too strong as characters to die and everyone likes Glenn Wink

Michonne... Wasn't a fan of hers at first but started to like her more once she settled into Rick's camp.

The new people, yerp they're pretty cool.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2013, 09:28 PM by Wooderson.)
04-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

George Lucas is an inept prick who knows next to nothing about film making, lucky enough to get one monument of creativity, which he has spent the rest of his career gang-raping, and being idealized because of it.
04-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(04-03-2013, 10:27 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: George Lucas is an inept prick who knows next to nothing about film making, lucky enough to get one monument of creativity, which he has spent the rest of his career gang-raping, and being idealized because of it.

Because I'm sure you're the epitome of film making knowledge and understand the process better than he, or anyone else ever could. Besides, doesn't a remark like this belong to the rant thread?

I rate it 3 memes.
04-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Yes, only happiness and joy can be spread around this glorious thread.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2013, 10:31 PM by Wooderson.)
04-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

(04-03-2013, 10:30 PM)Adny Wrote:
(04-03-2013, 10:27 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: George Lucas is an inept prick who knows next to nothing about film making, lucky enough to get one monument of creativity, which he has spent the rest of his career gang-raping, and being idealized because of it.

Because I'm sure you're the epitome of film making knowledge and understand the process better than he, or anyone else ever could. Besides, doesn't a remark like this belong to the rant thread?

You act as if this is a very poorly-shared opinion. A lot of people are glad he's not the major driving force behind the new movies.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
04-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Find