Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49
RE: Because you keep asking about it.

If the rumors are correct, it'll take up to 6 years from now, as the sources have stated the game being still at very early stage -- just concepts, scripts and ideas. There simply isn't a need to make a new title -- they make profit annually well enough, thanks to Steam, micro transactions and such. Besides, releasing HL3 would require taking huge risks. If they flop, it'll cost - and alot especially with this generation of gamers. Nothing seems to satisfy todays spoiled gamers no matter how innovative games may be. Sometimes innovation is just for the worse.
08-16-2015, 05:50 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

I have to kinda disagree. You see the blind following that happens with the CoD franchise, despite it getting worse, there are always loyal fans who will appreciate it. I'm not saying HL3 will be bad, but it PROBABLY won't live up to people's expectations. However, they'll still love it simply because it's Half-Life even if it's not revolutionary. And that's okay, it doesn't have to be. The reason it was revolutionary was because the game industry was still growing. Besides VR and holograms, the game industry doesn't have much more to revolutionize so if it just focused on having good gameplay and story, I'm sure everyone would still love it.
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2015, 03:26 AM by Statyk.)
08-17-2015, 03:23 AM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

FOOTBALL! LIVE! WATCH IT!

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
08-19-2015, 06:51 PM
Find
Newsman Waterpaper Offline

Threads: 20

(08-19-2015, 06:51 PM)i3670 Wrote: FOOTBALL! LIVE! WATCH IT!

[Image: qE6SThY.png]
08-20-2015, 12:21 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

i'm going to burn you

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
08-20-2015, 07:35 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Would someone be willing to hear me out - I feel like I need someone to talk to.
Life's been... Depressing lately. And at the same time, I may've found out something new about me. Something that isn't good news.
08-22-2015, 10:06 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

Confess your sins brother.

I can listen if you feel like letting something out.

08-22-2015, 12:33 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Simply put: Only now I realize I may be authistic. I've difficulties to learn, diffuculties to communicate correctly, difficulties to comprehend what I've been shown and said.
Feels like I do everything incorrectly, and thus I make mistakes -- I may struggle even with a simple task. But this isn't the worst part, no no: This is where everything begins: discrimination gets the role. Because I make mistakes, everyone looks over me. I've hard time making friends, when no one takes you seriously. To them, I am nothing but a cancer. I do not help them in any way. I am meaningless. An obstacle if something. I do not understand them and they do not understand me. Or they do, but they're dicks. Make fun out of something with problems, which he can't help. There's not a single drop of symphaty left.
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2015, 01:15 PM by Red.)
08-22-2015, 01:05 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

(08-22-2015, 01:05 PM)Hurme Wrote: Simply put: Only now I realize I may be authistic. I've difficulties to learn, diffuculties to communicate correctly, difficulties to comprehend what I've been shown and said.
Feels like I do everything incorrectly, and thus I make mistakes -- I may struggle even with a simple task. But this isn't the worst part, no no: This is where everything begins: discrimination gets the role. Because I make mistakes, everyone looks over me. I've hard time making friends, when no one takes you seriously. To them, I am nothing but a cancer. I do not help them in any way. I am meaningless. An obstacle if something. I do not understand them and they do not understand me. Or they do, but they're dicks. Make fun out of something with problems, which he can't help. There's no a single drop of symphaty left.

Well, maybe you've just told yourself something bad and now you cannot stop believing it? People sometimes tend to have a very low self - esteem related to what I just stated here. I also feel like shit from time to time, but it's usually related to thinking out about myself in a bad way too much. In my opinion, you're just a bit... sad. Might be related to you thinking that you're nothing, to feeling meaningless.

You claim to make mistakes and everyone looks over you, that's true, everyone makes mistakes. I tend to sometimes say bad stuff and I hurt people, and then I feel bad. But isn't it what we all learn throughout life? That nobody is faultless?

If your friends do not accept you in the way you are, then they are not friends. I've met many assholes in my life that claimed to be my best colleagues, that they will never abandon me and will always help, but it's all smoke and mirrors. They're all assholes. You sometimes have to look more in order to find actual, true friends. I have several buddies in real life, but my true friends that I actually trust, I talk to online, and I most likely won't meet them personally anytime soon.

I hope this helped you out at least a bit, hit me up if you want, whenever you feel like you're in need to talk to someone.
08-22-2015, 01:23 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Everyone makes mistakes, but not as frequently. And I bet from what I've wittnessed, everyone seems to get the taught relatively well too, excluding me. I am the only one in my troop acting this way - I differ the most -- and in a negative way. My comrades talk shit behind my back, scold me like I was an unruly puppy, yell at me, albeit it does not help the slightest. They are excactly as I suspect: unsymphatetic beings that have gotten fed up by my hassle that would get everyone struggle. One's mistake is everyone's mistake. I am but a thick grain of sand between cogwheels.
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2015, 02:07 PM by Red.)
08-22-2015, 02:02 PM
Find