Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script Help Folders :(
Straxedix Offline

Threads: 52
Sad  Folders :(

Hi everybody i wan't a monster from Fear Amnesia
I Download it and i need help
How to make that monster for my custom story
I mean need help like
redist>custom story>"yourmapname"
i mean where what go and make folders if can help me i need it really really fast PLEASE

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2014, 10:27 PM by Straxedix.)
03-09-2014, 10:27 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: Folders :(

If you download custom entities, you must place them in the original entities folder to be able to load them with the editors. Make a folder (I like to name it custom) within your entities folder and place the folder with the files you downloaded inside there. For example: redist\entities\custom\my_door\my_door.ent along with the other files (.dds, .mat, .msh, .dae etc).

When you export your story, copy that folder into your custom story folder.

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2014, 11:22 PM by Mudbill.)
03-09-2014, 11:22 PM
Find
Straxedix Offline

like this
redist\entites\custom\GirlScary\GirlScary.ent and allll other files like in custom folder ???

03-10-2014, 01:29 PM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(03-10-2014, 01:29 PM)Straxedix Wrote: like this
redist\entites\custom\GirlScary\GirlScary.ent and allll other files like in custom folder ???

No, in the redist folder. The main folder of the Amnesia folder. NOT THE CS.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
03-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

Basically yes. You place the GirlScary folder inside entities\custom. When you open your level editor, there should be a "custom" section in the menu of entities, and your .ent files should appear inside there.

03-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

BTW.
Not because this is my mod.
Be aware to be free to give credits to the maker.

Mackiiboy - Form the mod Disponentia ( ModDb )
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2014, 07:34 PM by DnALANGE.)
03-10-2014, 07:31 PM
Find
Straxedix Offline

Ugh i THINK i have a 1 LITTLE problem...
When Creepy Girl comes to me (player) when she wan't hit she get stuck in one place not hitting if you come closer not moving not turning orund just stand and nothing...And there is that creepy voice when monster see you ANY ROOM I ENTER and close door that sound is still like it crash and yeah i have 1 more problem

Flashlight from Fear Amnesia (DnALANGE) i think it's you'r mod i'm not sure but i need help when pick up it's say nothing and just Picked up (i know it's .lang file missing) but that is not ONLY problem there is 1 MORE
When i pick flashlight and batteries click double on batteries (in tab menu) it sounds like oil and there is oil not battery status (box what show how many oil you have)...

I see in custom story's it's green and it says Picked up Flashlight Picked up Batterys

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2014, 08:42 PM by Straxedix.)
03-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Find
daortir Offline

Threads: 9

Shit's going to get serious. Because you will have to make your mod a full conversion, and I am guessing dNALANGE is wondering why Badcat and you are trying to kill him with your questions xD.

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2014, 09:46 PM by daortir.)
03-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

(03-10-2014, 09:46 PM)daortir Wrote: Shit's going to get serious. Because you will have to make your mod a full conversion, and I am guessing dNALANGE is wondering why Badcat and you are trying to kill him with your questions xD.

Well, people are free to ask questions, but hey! sometimes people ask me 4 in a row Wink
Gonne be a WAAAALLLL of text then Wink

(03-10-2014, 08:40 PM)Straxedix Wrote: Ugh i THINK i have a 1 LITTLE problem...
When Creepy Girl comes to me (player) when she wan't hit she get stuck in one place not hitting if you come closer not moving not turning orund just stand and nothing...And there is that creepy voice when monster see you ANY ROOM I ENTER and close door that sound is still like it crash and yeah i have 1 more problem

Flashlight from Fear Amnesia (DnALANGE) i think it's you'r mod i'm not sure but i need help when pick up it's say nothing and just Picked up (i know it's .lang file missing) but that is not ONLY problem there is 1 MORE
When i pick flashlight and batteries click double on batteries (in tab menu) it sounds like oil and there is oil not battery status (box what show how many oil you have)...

I see in custom story's it's green and it says Picked up Flashlight Picked up Batterys

About the girl : to be hounest i think she do NOT have any attacks..

2 : Flashlight ; That will NOT work in a custom story. you need to make it a Full Conversion.

3 : The oil sound is because of the above ( Full Conversion is loading it's own sounds etcetera. ( also the oil \ battery sounds )

4 : Are you working with Batcat? Just a question.?
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2014, 12:18 AM by DnALANGE.)
03-11-2014, 12:14 AM
Find
Straxedix Offline

First of all what is conversion like the .exe (or whatever file) like another launcher?

If you mean Batcat work with me on custom story then tou are wrong i'm making it alone that's sad and it's my first custom story but i wanna make it good and work alone it's soo sad that anyone help he can create MINIMUM 2 maps but im alone...

03-11-2014, 06:15 PM
Find