Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Thank You Post
ikir Offline

Threads: 1
RE: The Thank You Post

I convinced a friend of mine to buy Penumbra colletion for Mac :-)

And naturally i have already all the three titles.

I'm really looking forward to Unknown.

Mac Pro 8-core Nehalem 2,66Ghz
6GB RAM
Radeon 4870 512MB
08-17-2009, 12:47 PM
Find
Havok to Zombie World Offline

Threads: 1

I just purchased the Collection via Direct2Drive at $5, it was a steal as the game is excellent, it's great to have creative and talented developers like you still in business and crafting another fine game that defies the standard type.
09-26-2009, 03:48 AM
Find
ajvitaly Offline

Threads: 12

I had to register after reading your thank you. I would have thought you guys would be enjoying immense success in how good the Penumbra series was. Personally, I bought Overture from your store, then Black Plague at brick and mortar retail, and finally Requiem from Gamersgate. Then I repurchased all three during the steam $5 sale, and bought the package for my brother as well. Definitely, without a doubt, each purchase was well worth it.

I hope you guys have another Penumbra sale during the holidays on Steam.... I will happily buy a few more copies to gift out. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to Unknown. Keep up the great work!
10-13-2009, 04:44 AM
Find
kummik Offline

Threads: 0

I just really want to thank all developers that you make so good games with graphics, gameplay, physics and main thing all games work on Ubuntu, i downloaded Penumbra demo and if i get some money transfer working for me then i buy it for Ubuntu. Currently i try to spread word of your games where possible.

Ubuntu 10.04 i use currently.

I really like easy installer for your games too because i install Ubuntu always this way: system drive is about 7GB and rest of HDD space is mountable data partition (just like Windows D:\) and i do this others too who wants Ubuntu from me.
05-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Find
Skaruts Offline

Threads: 11

Well, all I can say it that you guys made my day with each of the Penumbra titles. I still haven't played any othes for unfortunate lack of time. I confess I aquired them not so legally some time before buying them (this was due to my long time learned lesson "Never buy before trying it out, lest you risk sending money into the toylet" - Learned this with some AAA games like Oblivion and Doom3 and some others before those), but as soon as I played the first one I just couldn't help it and actualy go support you with the very few bucks you requested for each one. I even bought Penumbra Overture twice, can't realy remember why by now. Must've been a solo and a pack or something like that. Big Grin

So, in short, you guys not only shown a whole lot of Kudos in your game deving but you also shown some realy worthwhile and interesting results. You guys deserve all the brightness the future can bring, and I hope it will be bright, and I can assure you that, even tho I'm not financialy great at this moment, I'll be here with a few savings for every next release you may come up with, and I'm also spreading word for the only horror games that ever realy made me fear walking another step forward. Big Grin

All the best and best of luck,
Skaruts
05-11-2010, 04:27 AM
Find
CoolKakashi Offline

Threads: 11

I have to thank you too Frctional Games! ;=) The Penumbra series were a brand new gameplay expierience for me and im so afraid of these games! Smile More than i was playing dead space! Big Grin Thanks to all who work on Frictional Games! You made me very happy and without you guys we would have lost a particular game experience! BIG THX
05-11-2010, 06:27 AM
Find
ajvitaly Offline

Threads: 12

Another "you're welcome" and "thank you" post from me. I'm glad you guys were able to keep it together for Amnesia's release and I'm happy for your success so far with Amnesia. I know current sales aren't as high as you thought they'd be given the reviews, but fear not! I think the great word of mouth will help out Amnesia's legs, and in a few months you can do a series of 50% off sales around the web to bring back the attention and $$$income$$$.
09-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Find
TheArmoredVirus Offline

i created an account just to say this to the devs

HOOORRAAYYYYYYYY!

seriously if activision were able to create the newest version of call of duty: modern grenadier, and you all went down the drain, i would have lost faith in the gaming community (more so than i have i should say)

looking forward to your next project!
09-19-2010, 01:47 AM
Find
Orlybird Offline

I had an idea for you guys which will open up even better business for you.

Keywords: Motion Control

Secondary key: Consoles

Have you explored that universe? With the excellent physics you put in the Penumbra series and Amnesia, you could be top 10 sellers for PS3, Nintendo Wii and others motion systems!
09-20-2010, 05:29 AM
Find
TheArmoredVirus Offline

(09-20-2010, 05:29 AM)Orlybird Wrote: I had an idea for you guys which will open up even better business for you.

Keywords: Motion Control

Secondary key: Consoles

Have you explored that universe? With the excellent physics you put in the Penumbra series and Amnesia, you could be top 10 sellers for PS3, Nintendo Wii and others motion systems!

i just got the sony move controller today, and honestly i think a game like penumbra would be FANTASTIC on it. can you imagine using the controller to open doors / cabinets that youre hiding in? and interacting with puzzles would be tons more satisfying imo
09-20-2010, 06:41 AM
Find