Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Just bought it and...
KevyB Offline

Threads: 1
Just bought it and...

Hi there, just registered and hope to be an active member of this community.

I just bought the Penumbra Collection for Mac, for a steepy price (19euros) after i saw at the main page that i could get it for just 5$, but anyway, i wanted to ask if i can also access the Windows Version after buying the Mac version, or do i have to re-buy it for windows aswell.

I know i can download it from a torrent and stuff, but, imo Fric. deserves the cash for such a good indie game like this, so i didn't want to be an a$$.

So is it possible or do i have to re-buy the whole collection for Windows aswell?

Thanks for any answers.

PS. It's a digital download, from GamersGate, i have a serial and receipt and all, if someone would need proof.
-Kev
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2009, 02:06 PM by transfermajor.)
08-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Find
Argoon Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Just bought it and...

You have to re-buy it, 5€ is not really expensive and it will help the developers.
08-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Find
Redgid Offline

Threads: 2

[/quote]
I know i can download it from a torrent and stuff, but, imo Fric. deserves the cash for such a good indie game like this, so i didn't want to be an a$$.
[/quote]

ok he says That He uses Torrent (in a way) meaning that if he downloads all of his other games 5 euros could be alot
08-12-2009, 09:02 PM
Find
ShnitzelKiller Offline

Threads: 13

I wouldn't even say 20 is a lot for the whole series...

[Image: Cloud_dance_3_by_ShnitzelKiller.gif]
08-13-2009, 11:19 PM
Find
KevyB Offline

Threads: 1

Well its just weird since blizzard makes its games so that you only need to buy one copy and itll work on both windows n osx
08-14-2009, 12:55 AM
Find