Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Language Problem
zMatt Offline
Banned

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Language Problem

Problem,
I'm italian but this game contain only the English Language subtitles.
There's a method to play Penumbra Overture/Black Plauge/Requiem (Steam) in ITALIAN?

I have recived this game 1 week ago cracked, but the language was Italian.
So how can i play the game in italian? I need to install something?

Please, tell me.
Thanks
10-15-2015, 05:35 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Language Problem

''DEAR DEVELOPER I STOLE YOUR GAME BUT IT NOT WORK PLZ SNED HLEP''
10-15-2015, 05:53 PM
Find
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(10-15-2015, 05:53 PM)Traggey Wrote: ''DEAR DEVELOPER I STOLE YOUR GAME BUT IT NOT WORK PLZ SNED HLEP''

Sorry to interfere, but there might have been a misinterpretation. He asked if there's a method to play Penumbra on STEAM in Italian. It seems that he had a cracked copy with Italian subtitles, but also has it on Steam and wants to know how to play it there with Italian subtitles (like in the cracked copy). If that's the case, he does own the game legally at this point.

I'm just saying this because I think he deserved a chance to explain himself better (it's clear that English is not his first language) before being banned.

10-15-2015, 06:02 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

The main problem Ash is not that it is a pirated copy and a legitimate ownership error, it's more that I personally (since I was the one who issued the ban) see it partially as Italian support for Penumbra, is, as far as I know, third party. It's not included with the Steam release according to the steam page, so not much support can be offered on the matter except for zMatt to move over language files or find another guide online. There isn't necessarily an official method of transferring the language files or changing the game to suit a particular user's language since the ability to do so in-game does not exist.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
10-16-2015, 04:11 AM
Find