Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Crazy Mouse?
beardedchazen
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Penumbra Crazy Mouse?
Hey all,

I have not seen anything on the forums and i was not hoping that someone might be able to help, i just purchased the games for steam and once i launch them i am able to change everything to my liking but after about 30 seconds to 1 minute of gameplay the mouse's sensitivity shoot through the roof and i can not control it but barley move my mouse and hope that i can quit the game or i end up just stopping the process. I have adjusted it via my mouse down to the lowest setting possible and i have also moved it down in the game but it still is happening.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

the spec of my system are:

Win 10
16gb of memory
Nvidia 970 graphics card
I-5 4560K
10-29-2015, 06:46 AM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Penumbra Crazy Mouse?
A similar issue was present with Amnesia on Windows 10. This should fix it:
  • Go to the Penumbra.exe file's properties.
  • Go to Compatibility tab.
  • Check the "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings."
  • For good measure you can set the compatibility mode to Windows 7.

10-29-2015, 08:15 AM
Find
BeardedChazen
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Penumbra Crazy Mouse?
So I tired all of this and it was still not working, its weird because the game itself has its own mouse sensitivity and it seems to be broken i have turned it all the way down and its still as if its maxed out i do have Razer Synapse and i have turned all the way down to 100 and its still the same thing. I tired looking for this issue on the forums and I have not seen anything.
10-30-2015, 02:18 AM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.