Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Requiem level six has gone spastic...help!
ChrisTiff Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Requiem level six has gone spastic...help!

So, very much lovin the games. Stoked to have made it through to Requiem and find out how it all ends. But now it seems I am doomed never to know. I reached level six to find all the levers were glitched so i couldn't grab them and that the graphics had crapped right out. I searched everywhere and tried everything from savegame zips that weren't compatible to full Penumbra updates which i've yet to discover the success of since I apparently need to re enter my serial number. Unfortunately, I no longer have it. Which sucks.
Is it possible for you to resend that number and/or help me with the glitch?
I've repaired my harddrives permissions too so Im hoping once i can get back into the game it will be working.

THANK YOU THANK YOU for your help.
04-26-2010, 07:43 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Requiem level six has gone spastic...help!

For reasons unknown sometimes when loading level06 the physics are broken, so it should work that you load the last save game from level05 and then go from there to level06 again.

You can retrieve the password again by mailing the address that was in the receipt of the purchase.
04-26-2010, 07:58 AM
Website Find
ChrisTiff Offline

Threads: 1

Unfortunately we loaded from level five and then died. In our attempts to make it work we retried level six too often, and now level five is no longer in the save spots. Ooops! Is there a place where we can get a level five save file?

Thank-you!
04-26-2010, 08:35 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

I don't know of where to get a save file but you can do:

Edit the file settings.cfg (using TextEdit) that you'll find in your home directory/Preferences/Frictional Games/Penumbra Requiem/ search for where it says <Map GlobalScript="requiem_global_script.hps" File="level00.dae" ... and change to level06.dae. Then save and start a new game and it should load 06 directly.
04-26-2010, 09:56 AM
Website Find