Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2010-10 Friday 29th, An Absolutely Horrific Sale & New Store For Mobile Payments
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
2010-10 Friday 29th, An Absolutely Horrific Sale & New Store For Mobile Payments

This Weekend Only (October 29 - October 31)

What would Halloween be without a bone chilling adventure? Why even get out of bed in the morning?
Don’t hit that snooze button just yet, because Frictional Games has got your back. 50% discount! That’s right, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, a game already going for the measly sum of $20, can now be yours for only $10. So, if you haven’t already acquired this critically acclaimed title, be sure to do so now and make Halloween your favorite holiday.

Sold! But, I don’t have a credit card. What should I do?
Well, you are in luck. Frictional Games can now offer payment through your mobile phone when buying from our store. All you need is to be able to send and receive text messages and you can purchase Amnesia: The Dark Descent by adding the cost directly to your phone bill. No extra bills, no credit cards, no hassle.

Are you worried about the system requirements? Never got around to that upgrade? Are you running a delightfully weird OS?
Frictional Games knows how that story goes and have pushed ourselves to get those requirements way down for everyone. That’s right, Amnesia: The Dark Descent is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Don’t be surprised if the game does not only run, but flies on your computer!

“Je ne comprend pas, Ich verstehe nicht!” Are you one of our many friends who prefer a bit more “European” experience? Is perhaps all this gibberish to you?
Amnesia: The Dark Descent is available in not one, but five languages. English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. We have them all. There is no excuse, this game is for everyone. Capisce?

Here at Frictional Games we think everyone should have the opportunity to tremble from fear, especially at such an important and bloodcurdling holiday as Halloween. That is why we are offering both Amnesia: The Dark Descent and the Penumbra Collection at a 50% discount!

The Sale only last from October 29th through October 31st, so hurry up!

Credit card & PayPal: http://store.frictionalgames.com
Mobile payment: http://mobile.frictionalgames.com

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Amnesia: The Dark Descent is a first person horror game with a focus on immersion. It is a game where atmosphere and story comes first. A breeze of fresh air, in a genre otherwise populated by “one-man-army action hero” sagas. In Amnesia you are almost completely defenseless, something we believe not only makes the game a lot scarier, but also gives a vastly different experience.

Enter an interactive nightmare where reality is a fragile concept.

Do you have what it takes to survive?

http://www.amnesiagame.com

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2010, 02:11 PM by jens.)
10-29-2010, 11:04 AM
Website Find
Jd Smooth Offline

Threads: 8
RE: 2010-10 Friday 29th, An Absolutely Horrific Sale & New Store For Mobile Payments

you can provide video complete - animation monster?
10-29-2010, 03:07 PM
Find
Niklas Offline

Threads: 9
RE: 2010-10 Friday 29th, An Absolutely Horrific Sale & New Store For Mobile Payments

You guys should really make a discount on steam, i bet you will get a hell of sells when you do that on helloween.
10-29-2010, 07:54 PM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

(10-29-2010, 07:54 PM)Niklas Wrote: You guys should really make a discount on steam, i bet you will get a hell of sells when you do that on helloween.

There currently is one. It's thirteen or fourteen dollars as part of a Halloween sale run by Valve.

Also, it "capisci," unless you were being formal to us.

Great opportunity, you guys. I hope you get more sales.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
10-29-2010, 08:06 PM
Website Find
p2k10 Offline

Threads: 2

I have buy Amnesia for a Friend and i have buy Penumbra.

Frictional Games Heart

Happy Halloween!
10-30-2010, 12:35 AM
Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10

Wow, why wasn't that low budget mocap thing in the super secret folder? That kind of stuff it so interesting!
10-30-2010, 09:01 PM
Website Find
evenorbert Offline

Threads: 0

I just want to say thank you for the opportunity to buy your fantastic game. I played the demo, unfortunately I don't have a credit card/paypal, so the mobile payment was perfect for me.

btw, the e-mail survey was a very good idea, I've already sent it back to you guys.
11-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Find
yman Offline

Threads: 3

Terrific comes from the word terrifying, so why not use that word instead of horrific?
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2011, 10:15 PM by yman.)
02-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Find