Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MW - Star*
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
MW - Star*

[Image: 39nCNOXWziGc.png]
C:\Users\Thad>cd K:\SharedDrive\AdrianMercer\Letters
K:\SharedDrive\AdrianMercer\Letters>dir
01/22/2163 - 1010 - invitation_starbound_001.ddc

01/22/2163 - 1011 - invitation_starbound_002.ddc

cybzzayqshqemgzmgzqshqemgzzayqwfmebyy uhqe zaycybzzaymebyy uhqe walwmhmwza_symmybq_cybzcybzmebyy.uup

cybzzayqshqemgzmgzqshqemgzzayqwfmebyy uhqe zaycybzzaytzvb uhqe walwmhmwza_symmybq_cybzcybztzvb.uup

cybzzayqshqemgzmgzqshqemgzzayqwfmebyy uhqe zaycybzzaytwly uhqe walwmhmwza_symmybq_cybzcybztwly.uup

cybzzayqshqemgzmgzqshqemgzzayqwfmebyy uhqe zaycybzzayqwf uhqe walwmhmwza_symmybq_cybzcybzqwf.uup

cybzzayqshqemgzmgzqshqemgzzayqwfmebyy uhqe zaycybzzayylya uhqe walwmhmwza_symmybq_cybzcybzqylya.uup

K:\SharedDrive\AdrianMercer\Letters>openfiles invitation_starbound_001.ddc, invitation_starbound_002.ddc, cybzzayqshqemgzmgzqshqemgzzayqwfmebyy uhqe zaycybzzaymebyy uhqe walwmhmwza_symmybq_cybzcybzmebyy.uup
Spoiler below!
[Image: 39nC1E9jXBxG.png]
Spoiler below!
[Image: 39nCBDb3Ctl0.png]
Spoiler below!
[Image: 39nMALYYY9fJ.png]
K:\SharedDrive\AdrianMercer\Letters>copydir K:\SharedDrive\AdrianMercer\Letters, E:FlashDrive\letters
............................... Copy Complete.
K:\SharedDrive\AdrianMercer\Letters>exit

Opening Secure Network...
Receiving Packets........
10 Packets Received/10 Packets Sent........
100% Packet Throughput.

Initializing Connection.
Message One.
Spoiler below!

Hi, my name is Thad, I just started working here at InterNations Government and I'm data-mining the shared filed drives as fast as I can but their heavily encrypted and I've only been able to get up so high as to see a couple of letters sent by the head of Human Resources here in the building where I work.

I can't release any more information about me then that, and even Thad is a fake name.

The files are encrypted as well, and if you can uncover the key he used to encrypt them I might be able to decrypt the rest of them. I'll slowly copy the files over, but I don't want to leave any traces that can be followed to me. There has to be even higher I go, more top secret I can find. So it'll be slow.

My current mission is to decrypt all of these letter to see if they hold any significance.

We've already learned a lot from them, this spacecraft called MW-Starbound is not on any records anywhere that I can find and it's the first I've heard of it.

If you have any questions for me just ask. Be patient, I'll see them, and I'll get to them as best I can.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2017, 10:03 PM by 7heDubz.)
01-22-2017, 07:29 PM
Find
TiManGames Offline

Threads: 25
RE: MW - Star*

Is this still a thing?

This forum is dead
08-16-2017, 08:37 PM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Is it wanted to be still a thing?

I've played with it a bit, but I haven't exactly been working on it greatly.

08-16-2017, 10:23 PM
Find
TiManGames Offline

Threads: 25

(08-16-2017, 10:23 PM)7heDubz Wrote: Is it wanted to be still a thing?

I've played with it a bit, but I haven't exactly been working on it greatly.

Well, the community would like to see some more SOMA mods, but I guess it depends on you Smile

Good luck with your stuff, I'd like to see it done.

This forum is dead
08-22-2017, 01:31 AM
Find